I love the way you love me

*Jenny*

"Haha, stooop", I said laughing so hard I could barely breath as Ray tickled me.

"When am I getting my surprise" he asked with a slight smirk. Hm, well, I could trick him...

"When you quit tickling me and let me go", I said. Soon after Ray started slowly moving his hands off me, I can run away and be freeeeeeee. BAAAM, he threw me on the bed and sat on me. Shit.

"Tuh, betchu thought you was slick huh?", Ray said flipping us over so I was ontop. There was just a silence of us staring deeply into eachothers eyes. Damn, his eyes are so beautiful...We began to lean in, maybe he was about to get his present a little earlier than expected...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~3 hours later~~~~~~~ ~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jenny*

Both breathing hard, Ray and I were laying across the bed facing each other, completely satisfied.

"Wow, that was...wow", I said at a loss of words. I walked over to the bathroom to take a shower, then looked back at Ray, "Ya comin?"

"I think you should take a bath, your back is gonna be sore tomorrow morning..." Ray smirked.

"Okay, whatever you say", about to close the door when Ray stopped it..

"Who said I wasn't coming?" he said walking in. I bent over to turn on the shower and Ray slapped my butt.

"Dat ayussss" he said smirking as I turned and looked at him.

"Thirsty ass mf" I mumbled.

"What was that? I-I didn't hear you"

"Oh, nothing..." I said giggling. He turn me around and picked me up and started acting like he was gonna drop me.

"You want an ass whoopin?" he said getting closer and closer.

"No papi" I begged. (she's black and puerto rican if you didn't know)

"Then don't be callin me thirsty" he seductively whispered in my ear before he kissed my neck.

"I love you...", I said

"I love you too, but where that come from?", he questioned

"I don't know, just thought you might wanna know....for whatever reason." I said as we got in the shower

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 2 happened and yeah.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Week Later-

*Jenny*

Soo, tomorrow's my birthday and I'm all extra excited, like...woah, Imma be 17, dang I'm old. Hmm, but thank you mom, for moving away and letting me stay with Ray, who just turned 18...2 months ago. Uuugh, my stomach has been killing me lately, but I don't know what's wrong. I've been getting sick a lot but I really don't know what's going on. I'm scared I'm pregnant but idk...

"Ray" I said shaking his leg.

"What?" he said flipping through the channels (Dish, direct tv, comcast, or at&t?)

"Why?" he said turning his head toward me.

"I think I might be pregnant..." I said quietly.

"why so quiet? You know imma always be here for my baby, and maybe, my two babies." He said lifting my chin up. I pecked his lips. I yawned and rested my head against his chest. "Well, you get some sleep and I'll go pick up the pregnancy test, just incase" He got dressed and tucked me in. "Goodbye shaw- Baby" he stopped because he knew I hated being called that.

"Later love" I said closing my eyes drifting off.

____________________________________________________________________________________

5+ comments

10+ votes