It's time.

(A/N Hey, guys! This is Nae {@Mindless_Maniac on here, @Chanceay_Lee on Twitter} I'm co-writing this chapter. My first story on Wattpad, but not my first story/fanfic. Hope you enjoy!(: )

. Ray's POV

After buying the tons of food needed for Jenny's party, I head home. I sent Jenny out for the day, so I could get the venue looking great. Of course being the skillfull genius I am, she hadn't got a clue about this party! As I mix the drinks and get the appropriate grinding music picked out I get a text from Jenny. " Boo, I know you're having a party for me so please make it good! Love ya see you in a bit <3" I was honestly surprised "What?!?! Who told you?" "Ray, you ain't slick!" I can picture her laughing right now. God, I love her. I finished setting up around 7, I send out the text that the party's a go. Jenny comes home around 7:15 she goes up to our room to grt ready. The people pour in! The bass is bumpin' people are grinding everywhere. The party is in full swing as my Cinderella comes out of the room looking beautiful like always.

Jenny's POV

"Damn Bae!." Ray says biting his lip oh so sexily. I snicker at his cuteness "How do you feel about some birthday sex later?" Ray ask. "Chill your hormones! Lets dance!" We get out to the floor and A$$ by Big Sean & Nicki Minaj starts blasting through the speakers. Someone turns it up and everyone starts dancing. Some skanky ladies are dancing on the tables. After the song was over I was all twerked out. I went to go get a drink, huh funny I don't remember apple juice tasting like this.. After about 5 cups of "juice" I was dancing being wild ya know, I don't know what happened. I stumbled over to what I thought was Jacob. Huh, he looked strangly very attractive right now. I started rubbing his thighs, he mumbled something in my ear and took my hand, leading me into a dark room. He threw me on the bed and started kissing me all over. I forgot who it was after about 3 mintues.

Jacob's POV

Jenny stmbling? That can only mean one thing; my plan is working and so is the "juice". Bwwwhahahaha! I'm so evil >;). Jenny comes over and sits by me mumbles about some stupid nonsense. She starts rubbing my thighs and I was getting turned on fast. I grab her hand and excourt her out of the room. I go to her and Ray's room throw her on the bed and kiss her all over. She moans. Like music to my ears! I've waited so long for this moment. I start to strip down, slipping on a condom I insert her and go hard like a frieght train. Just before I reach my point and let her ride the door opens up wide and Ray bursts in. Fuck.

. Ray's POV

" It isn't what it looks like!" Jacob says real fast "REALLY?!? JACOB, WEVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR LIKE 5 YEARS! 5 FUCKING YEARS!" "I'm SORRY? What am I supossed to say Ray? I KNEW HER FIRST! SHE IS MINE! MINE!!!!" Who does this nigga think he is? I couldn't take it anymore. I yanked him off her by his pretty girly hair and punched him square in his Mexican face, hard. And walked out. Jenny was crying "I'm sorry Ray! I love you! Not him. Whoever 'him' is..." She's drunk. How did she get drunk? She doesn't drink alcohol.. I didn't even respond to her. I made sure Jacob was out cold and then spit on his face walked out and left the party I went to a hotel room. I ain't gonna lie, I cried like a baby. That was my love, my life. I'm unlovable, a sad excuse for a person. She would even cared if I died. Maybe that's what I should do, die. Noone whould care. I go in the lobby ask for some asprin, show my ID and pay. I go back up the stairs open the bottle, and stare inside.....

(Hahaha! Cliffhanger.Sorry if they're any misspellings, I'm on mobile. Sorry if it wasn't good! I tried. Be on the look out for me just in case I write again!

-Nae!(: )