Leave me alone

Jenny POV

I tried moving as fast as I could and get to my first class when BOOM, someone ran into me. .__.

"Sorry" said a deep voice.

I looked up and I'm just like...woah. This madafuka is gorgeous.

"Aye it's ok...uh, what's ya name?"

He helped me up and picked up my bag.

"I'm Rayon, they call my Ray."

"Ray? I like that"

"What's your name beautiful?"

I blushed and looked down, "I'm Jennifer, you can call me Jenny or Jen"

"How about my future wife?"

"What?"

"Nothing."

"I coulda swore you just said future wife"

"Maybe" Ray said as he winked. "Aye beautiful, do you have a number?"

asdfghjkl. I'm falling for him already and I don't even know his last name...

We stared deep into eachothers eyes and leaned closer without even knowing, we got closer and closer until our lips met, he kissed me so passionately, he slowly lifted me up onto his waist and held me tight. This went on for about 5 minutes. I finally pulled away andd smiled.

"I'm sorry" said Ray.

"It's ok..."

"No, it's not, I made stuff awkward between us already"

"Not really"

"But you kinda get that I like you right?"

"Yea, we need to talk a little more."

"So back to what I was saying, can I have ya number?"

"Wait...Ray....Ray Ray...from....Mindless Behavior?"

"Yea...why?"

"We can hang but I'm sorry, I can't be with you, Princeton, one of your bestfriends, well, I've known him forever and I had to move away from him, now I kinda want him back but I want you to. I mean, we can hang but I have to decide between the both of you."

"I still need you number though"

I hurried and wrote my number and his arm and went to class. Who do I choose?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who do you think Jenny should choose?

5 comments 10 votes for the next chapter