Should've just listened.

Right when you thought you had me

Baby you just lost someone

Finally got over you, baby time to move on

Never learned your lesson, ain't even gonna question

Why it went so wrong

You say you a gangsta, that don't impress me none

You say you a gangsta, ain't seen a thing you done

-Ray-

The whole room full of smoke from my 2nd blunt today. If someone walks in...HA. HIGH ON CONTACT.

-

Honestly, I miss Jenny. I fucked up. Terribly. I cannot. She's my all. My arm? Covered in scars. My heart? Broken to pieces. Damn, why couldn't I listen to her?

-

I've seen everybody except Jacob, and God only knows where that nut case is! I passed by Chres once, he acted like I was the lowest low. That made me so made, I could've dropped his ass right there! Craig is in Europe I think ion know tho! I grab my blade and make a fresh cut, that's gonna leave a scar! I smile, I'm so high I can't feel a damn thing! I take another hit off my blunt. My conscience screams "YOU CAN'T SMOKE AWAY ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS RAY! BE A MAN!" I brush off the advice. I should've just killed myself that night a really long time ago. Save all of this from happening.

-

I wait my high out then take a shower. I'm going out today! I went to Taco Bell then to the park so I could plan out my much needed vacation. I could go to London then Paris maybe hot up Italy, eh? By the time I get done touring Europe I'll be like "Jenny Who?!" Aha! Player Ray is back!!!

-

Jacob's POV~

Thought I was locked up in an asylum didn't ya? Think i am crazy do ya? Well, I'm not! I created a new me. I moved LA to get away from those people. I dance and part time sing. I got signed yesterday. We're touring Europe first because our producer is from Camden Town. I can't wait! I go get my Starbucks and head to the studio, when I have an attack. Not an asthma attack or a psychical attack but a mental one. My alter ego wanted to come out. Oh no! He's emotionally unstable. There's no telling what he'll do! I try to fight him off but I can't, he's too strong. I make it to the studio fall down and cry and scream. Curse the day Jenny was born. It got crazy. The studio nurse gave me a sedative, I was out like a light bulb. That night, I dreamed of killing her and bathing in her sweet blood. JENNY, YOU ARE MINE!

-

Chres's POV

Since Jenny has been gone, I've started calling myself Santo more, I've gotten 4 girls pregnant & became a cocaine addict. Whoops. Jenny loves me and only me. Until I get her to confess her love, I'm gonna hide mine. I'm gonna travel the country getting a girl pregnant in every state. California, New York, New Mexico, and Arizona down. 46 more to go. Some might say I'm in a downward spiral, I say I'm living it up! YOLO, right? The girl I was with last night walked out, little do you know, you're pregnant. I laugh at the situation. She doesn't even know my name! I snort my line and just chill in my high. Jenny, you will be mine. I don't care who I have to drop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First part & beginning to Ray's POV- Aliza

Do you like superstar Jacob?

Are you happy Playa Ray is back?

What about psycho Chresanto?

How do you think Ray, Jacob, Craig, and Jenny/Esther are gonna survive in the same country together?!

Do you like the direction the story is going in?

15 comments and 26 votes!

-Aliza and Nae