Athena(Lancer of White)

BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Athena
Servant Class: Lancer of White
Gender: Female
Height: 5,2
Source: Greek Mythology
Alignment: Lawful, Good

The Greek goddess of War and Wisdom, Athena. Daughter to Zeus and Metis, but her birth is isn't a normal one. Zeus had swallowed Metis whole, fearing the prophecy of her beating children wiser than himself. He was later on plauged by an enormous headache, and being unable to bear it had he his son Hephaestus cleave his head open, and out of it into the World came Athena. Usually unable to be summoned by the Holy Grail, has she been summoned through Agapiména tis Athinás in a downgraded version.
STAT SHEET
Strength: B
Agility: A
Endurance: A
Mana: B
Luck: C
Noble phantasm: A+
CLASS SKILLS
Magic Resistance: A
As a goddess, even if downgraded, possess she still a natural resistance against magecraft. As such will any spell that is A rank or lower, making her untouchable to modern magecraft.
SKILLS
Expert of Many Specializations: A++
Athena is a goddess that is gifted in several different areas. These include: military tactics and strategy, martial arts, sewing, and magecraft to name a few. All of these are something that got associated with Athena as time went on, and people started to connect her with more and more skills. But Athena isn't limited to what she already has learned, and is actively trying to learn new things that she can use later.
Dignity of the Rearguard: A
A skill that displays more powerful the more disadvantageous a situation is, such as military withdrawal or defencive battles. Athena can be considered her most powerful when she's on the defencive, her statue Palladium being a perfect example of her defencive powers. Together with both her Aegis and Gorgoneion Noble phantasms is even an Anti-Army and even some Anti-Fortress Noble phantasm not much of a problem for Athena.
Divinity: A
In order to be able to take the shape of a Heroic Spirit had Athena to degrade herself so much that she has lost her Divine Core, giving her standard Divinity instead. It is still highly ranked because of her being a goddess, but she lacks her Divine Core and all benefits that belongs to that Skill.
Protection from Arrows: B
As long as Athena has a chance of becoming aware of an incoming projectile attack can she intercept it, only needing to see where it was launched from or hear it cut through the air or by feeling the killing intent of the one launching the attack. Against attacks that have a greater area of effect than she can run or those that are launched from very far away.
NOBLE PHANTASM
Aegis: A+
Barrier
The animal skin or shield formerly possessed by her father Zeus, before he passed it on to Athena. A powerful defencive Divine Construct that is supposed to be one of the strongest of its kind.
Because of its unknown real form possess it the ability to freely change shape to two forms, becoming either a shield or her armor. Both forms are strong in their own rights, the armor protecting her and no one else, while the shield can protect others as well.
The Aegis itself produces a sound that will strike fear into all that hears it, sounding like the roars from a myriad of dragons, but only those that sees the armor or are close to it will actually be able to hear it. It isn't a form of mental interference, it just confirms that someone knows its there and allows them to hear it, lowering or increasing its frequency to be heard. Those that are affected by this effect needs to pass a bravery check in order to not run or be frozen in fear by the noise.
By calling out its true name will it look like it has started producing fire, getting as strong as a fortress in strength, bolstering her defence further. However, against Anti-Divine weapons has it not nearly as much strength as otherwise. While powerful and extremely durable, will the destroy the shield if given the chance.
Gorgoneion: B
Barrier, Anti-Army
While it is often thought that Medusa's head ended up on the Aegis after Perseus slew her, is that not exactly the case. Instead was it made into a second shield bearing her head.
While a strong shield is it not equal to the strength of Aegis. No, its main and most useful power is the fact that it containes Medusa's Mystic Eyes of Petrification, which are covered with a mechanism in the shield. When uncovered will the exact same effect belonging to Medusa affect all that sees them, turning all with C or lower in Mana into stone in an instant. Those with B rank is safe as long as they don't get close to it, and running away is not a viable option, as the petrification process will already have affected them by then. Those with A or higher ranked Mana will not be petrified, but will feel pressure from them instead and have a rank down to all parameters.
Dóry Eliás: A+
Anti-Unit, Anti-Army
The spear wielded by Athena in combat, and the weapon responsible for creating the first domesticated olive tree during one of her competions with Poseidon.
While it named after and created a olive tree is that only because of her sacred tree. The spear itself was forged by her brother Hephaestus and is as such a Divine Construct. And while a durable and powerful weapon has it not that many special abilities of its own, instead uses it the power of Zeus' lightning bolts that he sometimes allowed her to use.
When calling out its true name will the spear turn into lightning, and when thrown will it look like a bolt of lightning. Upon reaching its target will the lightning spread throughout the surroundings, jumping between all that was close to the inital target, covering a greater area the more people is present when used.

 Upon reaching its target will the lightning spread throughout the surroundings, jumping between all that was close to the inital target, covering a greater area the more people is present when used

Published: 3/4/23