Lilith

BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Lilith
Servant Class:
Alternate Classes: Saber, Lancer, Berserker, Caster, Assassin, Avenger, Beast, Ruler
Alias:
First Succubus, Witch Of Moonlight, Mother Of Demons
Region: Somewhere Perfect
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
STAT SHEET:
Strength: B
Endurance: A+
Agility: A
Mana: A
Luck: E++

BASIC INFORMATION Name: Lilith Servant Class: Alternate Classes: Saber, Lancer, Berserker, Caster, Assassin, Avenger, Beast, Ruler Alias: First Succubus, Witch Of Moonlight, Mother Of DemonsRegion: Somewhere Perfect Alignment: Chaotic Neutral STAT...

PERSONALITY:
A playful and flirty girl. Being a succubus, she loves teasing others and peppering her speech with bawdy innuendos. The more earnest and straightforward someone is, the more Rider enjoys trying to provoke a reaction from them. She is unabashedly promiscuous, flaunting her body and flirting with any cute boy or girl who catches her eye.
"Masters and Servants... My my, how kinky. But I don't dislike it, so I guess I'll play along with your charade for a little longer. Right, 'Master'?"
Rider is fiercely independent and hates being tied down ("Except in that way, you kinky boy"). She despises the gods on principle, resenting the idea that any "higher authority" could constrain her actions. If her Master is the typical pompous fool that passes for a Magus Rider will not hesitate to bring them to their knees literally and figuratively. But if her Master approaches her as an equal partner, they will find in Rider a surprisingly loyal and affectionate Servant. In other words, she's a hard S who softens into a soft S or even an M around those who've earned her trust and respect.
A voracious seeker of knowledge. In her free time, when not fighting or seducing men she can often be found in the nearest library perusing works on all kinds of subjects, particularly history, theology and philosophy. Rider believes that constantly growing and amassing new information is the meaning of "being alive". To give up searching because you believe that you already hold the "absolute truth" is the same as death in her eyes. Thus, she detests all manner of dogmatists and fanatics. Despite appearing to be amoral and hedonistic, Rider actually has strong ethical convictions. She abhors any sort of discrimination. For the otherwise live-and-let-live Rider, the act of carving humanity up into distinct classes and saying that some are innately deserving and others wicked is the only thing she deems an absolute unforgiveable sin.
Rider's wish for the grail is to create a world of equality where distinctions of race, class and gender are obliterated and people of all different groups can live together in peace.

BACKGROUND:

Rider's name is Lilith. A figure in Jewish mythology, developed earliest in the Babylonian Talmud (3rd to 5th century AD). From c. AD 700–1000 onwards Lilith appears as Adam's first wife, created at the same time (Rosh Hashanah) and from the same clay as Adam—compare Genesis. The figure of Lilith may relate in part to a historically earlier class of female demons (lilītu) in ancient Mesopotamian religion, found in cuneiform texts of Sumer, the Akkadian Empire, Assyria, and Babylonia.

CLASS SKILLS:
Riding [EX]
The ability to ride animals and handle vehicles. Inheriting Adam's authority over all the beasts of the earth, and combining it with her own authority as mother of all demons, Rider obtains an unprecedented EX-rank. Anything and everything that can be conceptualized as a [mount] can be tamed and ridden by Rider, from primeval beasts at the level of superweapons to mechanical monstrosities and futuristic vehicles. When riding a mount, Rider instinctively gains the knowledge for how best to ride and use it, even if she had no familiarity with the mount in question prior.
"I know what you're thinking, Master. Yes, this includes s*x."
Magic Resistance [A-]
Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, all spells at A-rank and lower are nullified. In practice the Servant is untouchable to modern Magi, so it wouldn't be an exaggeration to term them a Magus Killer. Born in the earliest days of creation when the air itself was saturated with magic, Rider naturally has a high level of resistance.
Because of her curse from defying God, Rider's magical defenses falter against spells from the Judeo-Christian ritual foundation.