Alexandra Pendragon

BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Alexandra Pendragon
Servant Class: Saber and Ruler
Gender: Female
Height: 5,0
Alignment: Chaotic Good
STAT SHEET:
Strength: A++
Mana: A+
Agility: B
Luck: B
Endurance: C+
Noble Phantasm: A
BACKGROUND:
Alexandra is the daughter of queen igraine.while she is still in her young age igraine decides to give Alexandra to Viviane the lady of lake,Alexandra felt sad in it but she tries to stay strong,while Alexandra is with viviane she becomes cheerful,kind,and helpful she calls viviane always her mother.years past its her birthday Viviane and alexandra visits igraine.igraine becomes really happy to see her little daughter smilling infront of her,she saw her brother or nephew artoria pendragon she smiles a little artoria didn't smile because hates her little sister after visiting her mother viviane gives Alexandra a bible to read when she is done playing with her friends Alexandra didn't ask why,she just accept it.while reading the bible she becomes curious why the priest tells the soldiers to get Jesus and put him in the cross she ask viviane about it.
A years past she grows beautiful her age is 19 now is the time to live in the castle viviane brings Alexandra to the castle.she didn't know her mother and father died when they arrived at the castle she looks everywhere she saw a woman sitting in throne its artoria.artoria smiled and welcomed her they embraced each other.
While living in the castle she live happily she didn't know that the other knights are planning to kill her one knight ask her to go in the balcony she saids yes.she walks with the knight and now they are in there she says "thank you" to the knight while the other holds his bow and arrow Alexandra is only looking at the beautiful view of the kingdom the knight stabs Alexandra and the other knight kill the princess by using a bow and arrow.the knight who calls her to go in the balcony pushes her to fall down.and she falls in the beautiful white roses with blood in it.
After she died she appears inside the holy grail until she saw someone saids that he will blessed her and he will give her the power of the god like tiamat.she agrees it she felt more mana feeling in her.she was given a alternative version too its called dark sabericon she only use it when she is very angry.
PERSONALITY:
Normal
She is serious,loyal,kind, and helpful when she talks to other people she doesn't know care what she says like bad words and other words,she is really nice to the people that she knows.she always supports illya whatever she do when illya fights a servant she always charges her noble phantasm so that servant will be dead quickly.when she is bored she goes to rin and sleeps at his shoulder,she reads many books the numbers of books she read is always 54,and fights servants whatever she wants.she only wants to fight Fenrir always she honestly doesn't want to fight other servants.she cares about the end of the world.some times her attitude becomes lewd.she has a crush on bediveres,Gilgamesh,and rin.her best friends is astolfo.
Dark sabericon
She loves to kill everyone.her eyes becomes red.
ABILITIES:
Thrones of heaven (A++)
Its ability is like gilgamesh.many swords appears I her back.
Lefen (A+)
Its a normal shield.
Dear prayer (B)
Use for Healing.
Airs of fate (A+)
It is a air that is full of poison it can kill a beast servant.
Seeing eye (C)
Use to see what servants are doing and it can see the future.

Seeing eye (C)Use to see what servants are doing and it can see the future

Published: 3/4/23