Liu Xiu

BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Liu Xu
Servant Class: Saber
Gender: Female
Source: Historical Fact
Region: China
Alignment: Lawful Good
STAT SHEET:
Strength: B
Endurance: B
Agility: B
Mana: B
Luck: EX
NP: A++

BACKGROUND:
She was the first emperor of the Later Han Dynasty, which is said to be one of the greatest wise rulers in Chinese history. Her family name was Liu, given name Xiu, and her adult name was Wenshu. Known as Emperor Guangwu, she is one of the few monarchs who succeeded in unifying the whole country under the banner of the revival of a dynasty that once collapsed.
The granddaughter of the Nine Kings, the first Emperor of the Han Dynasty. Although they are a member of the Liu clan, many of the Liu clan fell down due to the "Order of Enlightenment" that was promulgated during the time of the Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty, and the House of Yuexiu is one of them. She had been a hard worker since she was a child and worked in agriculture. Liu Xiu was ridiculed by her eldest brother as if he had been overjoyed. When she entered Daigaku in Joan, she studied hard and became interested in the world just like her oldest brother.
The politics of the new dynasty established by Wang Mang's incompetent rule, which did not fit with the reality of the time. The people's feelings were separated from the government, which caused the dissent of various countries due to the mismanagement of foreign policy. This received a great amount of backlash, and rebellions continued one after another. At that time, Liu Xiu's oldest brother, who raised an army, did not gather many soldiers at first. He was surprised when Liu Xiu joined the group, who had a cautious personality and reputation for running away saying that "if even a careful one like Liu Xiu was part of the rebellion, then everything is carefully planned".
It was the Battle of Kunyang that first made her name known throughout the country. Liu Xiu and others were surrounded by the soldiers of the new dynasty. Even if Kunyang's soldiers were added, they were in great danger due to the overwhelming difference in military strength of less than 10,000 soldiers. After being entrusted with the plan by the people around him, Liu Xiu escaped to the outside of the castle with only 13 horsemen and returned with thousands of reinforcements. Liu Xiu herself led the army and defeated a part of the enemy army that she despised and chased them to attack the core of the enemy army. When the enemy army was in great confusion, they fought hard against each other in the castle and completely destroyed the new army. In addition, there was also good fortune in the weather, as a sudden rainstorm, which caused a flash flood, drowning many of the fleeing men.
In this way, she rose in prestige and eventually became a big force, overcoming the death of her comrades and family members, and eliminating all enemies. She was presented with a prophecy and ascended to the throne. When she became the emperor, she promoted Confucianism and established educational institutions and systems. She also had a superstitious aspect that she followed the prophecy of the "Akafushi" when they were in power. This prophecy was used as the basis for the execution of ceremonies and for personnel affairs, with gratitude made towards heaven and earth.
When she returned to her hometown and had a feast after their coronation, she was told by her relatives, "I was just a serious and peaceful person, but now I'm an emperor." When she found out that the defeated army was not at ease, she went on patrol without armour. Seeing this, the demilitarized soldiers said, 'As long as the emperor puts her sincerity in the belly of others, I have no choice but to do my best regardless of myself."
Even though she was an emperor, she would hide her identity and enjoy hunting until midnight, and as a result, she was repeatedly humbled by her subjects. Once an angry subject shut the gate and she was unable to return home at least twice, often jokingly drawing laughter from people around her, being scolded by her subjects for glancing at a folding screen of beautiful women once during a meeting.
In Taoism, she is the god of Mars and fire, controlling all the fires in the country. According to a legend, she liked a man who showed up as a beautiful woman and treated them sincerely. It is said that she valued courtesy, such as bringing useful information to her men. The "fire virtue" of Emperor Guangwu that she possesses was given to her by the fire virtue star, and it was also due to the star that the room was filled with red light when she was born.
For the stars, the alternation of the dynasties due to the five virtues is equivalent to that of nature's providence. It's not good intentions or bad intentions, it's just laws. It may be because of the betrayal of heaven by her ancestor, the first emperor of the Han dynasty, who arrived at the country, that the fate of the fire and virtue imposed on Emperor Guangwu is strong and heavy.