Chapter 1: The Branchline Tragedy

Edward Had Just Returned From A Passenger Run He Pulled Into Knapford With His Coaches.

Sir Topham Hatt: "Well Done Edward"Edward: "Thank You Sir"Sir Topham Hatt: "You Deserve A Rest Edward Head Back To The Sheds"Edward: "Yes Sir"Edward Shunts The Coaches Into A Siding An Edward Puffed Back To The Sheds The Other Engines Were Telling...

Edward: "Thank You Sir"
Sir Topham Hatt: "You Deserve A Rest Edward Head Back To The Sheds"
Edward: "Yes Sir"
Edward Shunts The Coaches Into A Siding An Edward Puffed Back To The Sheds The Other Engines Were Telling Ghost Stories Henry Was Just Finishing His Story.
Henry: "And Every Night The Engine Haunts The Line Looking For Another Soul To Steal!"
Thomas And Percy Shuttered
Thomas: "What A Story Henry"
Toby: "Indeed"
Percy: "That Story Was Scary Henry"
James: "Hey Edward Why Don't You Tell Us A Story"
Edward Recoiled A Bit.
Edward: "Nah I Don't Really Feel Like Telling One"
Gordon: "Come On Edward Tell Us"
Edward: "It's Just An Old Story"
Henry: "Come On Edward Tell Us"
Duck: "That's Enough If Edward Doesn't Want To Tell It Don't Force Him"
Edward Let Out A Sigh And Look Down At His Buffers.

Edward: "Nah I Don't Really Feel Like Telling One"Gordon: "Come On Edward Tell Us"Edward: "It's Just An Old Story"Henry: "Come On Edward Tell Us"Duck: "That's Enough If Edward Doesn't Want To Tell It Don't Force Him"Edward Let Out A Sigh And Look ...

Edward: "What I'm About To Tell You Is A True Story That Happened To Me Before I Came To Sodor"
Edward Had A Flashback To Barrow In Furness.
March 21st 1910 3:46 AM The Harrikan Engine Sheds.
Edward: "It All Started 113 Years Ago I Was Only Fourteen Years Old When I Was Painted Red I Lived In A Shed With Five Other Engines The First One Was A D5 Called Damian The Second One Was An E1 Tender Engine Called Rose Because She Was Painted Like A Rose The Third Engine Was A J1 Tank Engine Called Mack The Fourth Engine Was An A5 Tender Engine Called Garrett
The Last Engine Was A Furness Railway 115 Class Called Anthony He Was The Most Grumpy He Acted Kind Of Like Gordon And All Of Us Lived In One Big Shed"