Part 4 - Game Over

(The Octarian army and agents fight [Unknown]'s Red Herrings.)

Emerald: Agh! There's so many people!

Marina: She's right! I can't find any way through here! (They fight near Octavio.)

Octavio: Hey! There are too many Red Herrings and guards for us to get through! We can't do much more than distract them for all of you. Sorry, but we can't get inside to you! (He yells into an earpiece as he fights.)

Brooke: That's fine. At least it's distracting a lot of the Red Herrings for us. I had no idea there were so many.

Coral: Same here! And how did they know we were here? This sneak attack didn't last long at all! (They're taking out the snipers with V.)

V: The people here look crazy good at fighting. Besides, we don't know how much security they have. They could've seen us coming from a mile away. Literally. (He speaks into the earpiece. One level is now clear of snipers.)

Coral: Okay, all the snipers are gone on this level! Let's go find the Ag- (She walks away.)

Sound effect: CRASH!

Coral:! (A robotic tentacle crashes near her. Coral jumps back in surprise.)

Nariko: If you know what's good for you, honey, you won't be rescuing those agents. (Nariko, Micki, and Nicki block the way.)

Coral: [thought] Sweet rings of calamari, what do we do? (Coral, Brooke, and V pause.)

Coral: Oh, hey! Nicki! Is that an eye patch? I didn't notice that the last time we fought! It's new, right? It's super fresh, I like it! (She points at Nicki.)

Nicki: You- you- what? (Nicki looks annoyed and a bit confused.)

Coral: Okay, that didn't work. Why couldn't this video game world be like an RPG where complimenting people actually has an effect on the enemy?

Brooke: CORAL! Just fight already! (Coral looks confused while Brooke and V rush to fight.)

Coral: Fine! I'm coming! (She rushes up behind them.)

(They fight. Brooke shoots at Micki while Micki dodges. Nicki throws a bomb at V, but he slides down. Coral parries with Doctor Nariko.)

Micki: EEEK! (Brooke tosses a sprinkler at Micki, but Micki panics and knocks it away.)

Sound effect: Thonk! (It knocks Doctor Nariko upside the head and bounces off of her.)

Brooke: Seriously?! Why did you panic?! It was just a SPRINKLER!

Micki: So? You saw what it just did to Nariko! ( \_Ò Д Óˇ)¯\_ (Brooke yells at Micki, who motions to Nariko. Nariko's dazed and is knocked over.)

Nicki: Uuuugh... Idiots. (Nicki rolls her eye.)

(Nicki aims her gun again.)

(V steps forward with his gun also aimed.)

Sound effect: Pow! Plow!

Micki: Yowie! (He shoots the two of them to get stuck near the wall.)

V: Okay, let's go! (They run past Micki and Nicki.)

Micki: See, that's one reason why I want to be one of the good guys! Because they always win! ╰ (º~º )

Nicki: WHAT?

Micki: Oh, whoopsie! I forgot to tell you about that, didn't I? (Micki looks awkward and Nicki is surprised and mad.)

Coral: Agents 3, 4, and 8 are supposed to be close by, right?