lovey dovey

felix pov:
"felix, wake up!" i groan as hyunjin shakes me, trying to get me up.

"i'm awake!!" i shout, throwing a pillow at him.

he gasps dramatically and throws one back.

"you won't win this game," i determine and giggle as i get up.

we continuously throw the pillows back and forth, laughing every time someone gets hit.

"what are you guys doing at 7:00 am" lee know walks by, passing us to go the the kitchen.

we stopped throwing the pillows, "hyunjin was trying to get me up and i guess, it worked."

i sighed and got up to follow lee know in the kitchen when i felt a pillow slam against the back of my head and giggles following along with that.

i turn around and look at hyunjin as he starts running around the house screaming, "i finally did it!! i won!"

all i could do was laugh at his cuteness and shake it off.

i love how we both can match each others energy, i really need someone like that in my life and i think hyunjin's perfect for this special role. i'm just happy he knows how happy i am to have him.

lee know made me and him some coffee so i sat across from him and drank it.

the rest of the members wake up, telling hyunjin to shut up with groggy voices. me and lee know just laugh as we watch everyone get mad.

soon, jisung walked in and stood by lee know. he moved his arm to clutch onto the olders side and put his head on his shoulder.

i've always adored them. they make me want a relationship like theirs, to have someone that would love me like that.

maybe not now, but someday.

bangchan walked in and interrupted the couple in-front of us.

"stop being lovey dovey in my kitchen please, thank you."

i laughed out loud and hit chan on the shoulder slightly. jisung just ignored chan's request and kept his head on his boyfriends shoulder.

soon enough, seungmin and jeongin walked in, jeongin literally dragging seungmin by the hand. i laugh at them. they're the longest lasting couple in our group and probably the less obvious one, unless theres another relationship here.

changbin came in as well and hyunjin followed, proud that he woke up all the members.

he sat by me and just smiled. "so who's making breakfas—"

before bangchan could finish his sentence everyone screamed not it, leaving bangchan to be the only one that didn't say it.

everyone laughed as he sighed. usually the only two people that ever cook for us are lee know and bangchan, sometimes myself. all chan could do was cook breakfast though so lee know cooked most of the time.

our mornings were usually filled with laughter and happiness, that's why it's my favorite time of the day.

there wasn't ever a moment i wasn't happy with my life, its perfect. all of our fans and how much they care for us bring me so much joy and i couldn't ask for anything better.

everyone stopped talking and shoved their faces with food after chan was done cooking. bangchan laughed then scoffed out a silent, "pigs." we all glared at him and he started laughing as we went back to chomping down our food.

-

i was finishing up getting ready when chan yelled out, "guys, its time to go!" everyone screamed back an, "i'm coming" and rushed to the door.

"dang its just an interview, you guys look so fancy." chan laughed at us and i playfully punched him on the shoulder.

we soon got to the room we will be doing the interview in and i immediately took in the surroundings. i made my way over to a seat by hyunjin, spinning my chair to face straight.

chan, changbin, lee know, and han were all in one row while me, hyunjin, seungmin, and jeongin were in the other.

we didn't do a rehearsal for this interview since it's an american one so no one knew what was gonna come.

the camera turned on and we all introduced ourselves then after, they introduced the game.

a lie detector game.

honestly, i'm really excited for this.

a/n
first chapter.. it might be a lil sloppy bc its like late for me when i'm making this BC I ONLY HAVE INSPIRATION TO WRITE AT NIGHT LIKE WHAT. anyways i'm excited for next chapter