cuddles

felix's pov:
after hearing my door open, i shut off my phone and looked at hyunjin. he slowly closed the door then came running to me. i opened my arms and he immediately fell into them, toppling over me. i burst out with laughter over the big baby on me.

"i missed you," he said, gracefully.

i just laughed at him and hugged him tighter, moving our position so we were facing each other, faces inches apart.

i have to know if he likes me or not.

"felix, you okay?" he asks, brushing my hair to the side.

i nod my head, looking him in the eyes. our eye contact was strong and tense, you could probably sense it from a mile away.

i broke the tension by closing my eyes and putting my leg over hyunjin's, cuddling closer.

eventually, i felt myself falling asleep.

-

i woke up and when i opened my eyes, i was blessed with a gorgeous man in front of me.

how is my best friend so god damn pretty?

i smiled and waited for him to wake up, just admiring his beauty.

he started to grumble and stretch.

"hey hyunjin," i said softly.

he looked at me and smiled.

"i'm hungry, can we go eat?" i ask, trying to persuade him.

he hummed in agreement and we both got up, walking out of my room.

"oh, look, the two love birds finally woke up," jisung says, laughing, minho by his side.

hyunjin walked to the kitchen, "actually, no, i just couldn't sleep."

"..lies" changbin muttered, quietly.

i laughed and ruffled changbin's hair, walking past him to my normal spot in the kitchen.

it was just another morning, just another day. but the thing is, all i could seem to think about was hyunjin.

does he really like me?

if he does, is it obvious and am i just oblivious?

but most of our members are all affectionate towards each other, isn't this normal?

i've been best friends with him for so long and he's always acted "lovey-dovey"

we're just really close best friends, right? i hope he doesn't see it as anything else..

i hope i don't either

"felix?"

i was brought out of my thoughts when bangchan called out my name in a concerned way.

"yes?" i respond late.

"you okay? everyone already went to the living room to watch a movie"

i sighed, he's the only one i can talk to about this.

"can we talk about something?" he asks, before i can.

"oh..um, yeah, sure!" i reply hesitantly.

we walk outside just out to the porch, where no one could hear.

"you know, i was gonna ask to talk too," i break the silence.

"oh really? what about?" he looks at me and tilts his head.

"i-i don't know, it's a lot."

"go ahead, you can talk to me about anything, felix," he gives me a reassuring smile and nods his head.

"okay..so, i think hyunjin likes me," i admit quietly.

chan just looked at me, astonished. i looked back at him and gave him a 'what?' face.

"you didn't know he likes you all this time?"

"so he does—?"

"YES FELIX, ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?" he yelled out, half frustrated—probably by my obliviousness.

"oh..well the thing is, i don't know if i like him back. i've never thought of it romantically and i just kinda do whatever i please. but, i saw this edit from our interview and it was hyunjin saying he likes someone then it showed me, so that's when i started getting curious."

chan whistles after my short speech.

"damn you really are dumb," he coos at me.

i scoffed, "just help me, please!"

"okay, okay. just try to figure out your feelings in any way you want. one idea is to cling to him a lot more, that or push away from him—which i don't recommend—but just do whatever you need to do to realize you might like him. does he ever, make your heart flutter or do you ever find yourself thinking about how gorgeous he is?"

"..yeah, yeah, i do. and he does give me butterflies sometimes," i respond slowly.

"oh my gosh, YOU ARE SO IN LOVE!" chan screams out like a teenage girl that's fangirling.

"okay, okay, thats enough. what did YOU want to talk about?" i ask, suddenly interested in the next conversation.

"umm so.. you know how in the interview i said i've dated someone?" he starts.

"yeah.."

"oh, well, that someone is.."