apologies

third person pov:
as hyunjin and felix sit on felix's bed, it's silent. hyunjin doesn't know where to start and felix not looking interested isn't helping him.

"why..why are you ignoring me?" the nervous boy finally asks.

felix was stunned by the sudden question, not expecting it to go like this so quickly.

"felix, why?"

the younger finally looks up and sees hyunjin, teary eyed. it makes him want to cry as well.

felix puts his hand over his face to cover it, becoming more and more stressed trying to think of what to reply to the broken looking boy.

"i-i don't know, hyunjin. i don't know why i did it," he finally admits, his voice suddenly breaking and then, bawling uncontrollably.

hyunjin was shocked seeing the boy cry and brought up a comforting hand to rub his back softly, like what he always does.

"i'm not mad, felix, i promise. i just want to talk to you," he reassures.

"hyunjin, i'm sorry. i don't know why i did it, i just, didn't want to lose you but i guess i just made our relationship worse. i didn't mean to screw everything up like that! oh my gosh, i can't even believe myself! why would i do that to you, ever? i'm sorry, again. i'm really sor—"

"shh, stop apologizing already," hyunjin interrupts felix and looks over at the anxious boy.

"what? why? you deserve a better apology," felix says with confusion.

"yeah, maybe to you. but what i really want is you,"

"wha—"

felix is interrupted again but this time, by hyunjin's lips clashing against his own. he leans into the passionate kiss and shifts himself so he's closer to hyunjin. hyunjin smiles in return to this, feeling their connection. it was likes sparks when their lip's collided, something they've both wanted for awhile.

finally they stop their short make out session and put their heads together. they both giggled before soon becoming more serious.

hyunjin grabs felix's tiny hands, "felix, do you, like me too?"

felix looks into hyunjin eyes and sees the hope he has in them. he smiles and pushes the elders hair behind his ear. "of course i do, idiot," he laughs, "just shut up and date me already," he continues but this time, in a serious tone.

"pfft, you know any day i would. but i guess today we're making it that day," hyunjin laughs and brings their lips together again for a shorter kiss.

though, that 'shorter' kiss turned into another long make out session before they stopped so it couldn't go any further.

felix was laying down on the bed with hyunjin on top of him. hyunjin suddenly plops down and lays onto felix's chest, putting his hand in the spoken boy's shirt.

felix sighs and grabs his phone, checking the time.

"what time is it?" hyunjin then asks, seeing that felix is looking at his phone.

"it's only 10:30 am. you wanna stay like this till 11:00 then go get lunch?"

hyunjin lets out a soft hum in reply and felix goes down to kiss his head, smiling to himself. the older just giggles and snuggles closer to the boy, not wanting to let go. no, not ever. they were both so happy to call each other theirs now.