friends

hyunjin's pov:
just friends?

just friends..?

just friends..

"just friends," i mutter out loud, a pillow over my head, ready to be screamed in.

he was probably answering a comment or something but that also addresses the rumors..he didn't even talk to me about it.

all my hopes got distinguished after hearing felix saying those two words.

loving your best friend for the longest time in general is hard, but this?

i broke into uncontrollable sobs. all the tears just came flowing out and all my pent-up emotions spilt.

every time i tried to wipe my tears away, they kept coming back. i tried to keep my sobs silent so no one would come check up on me.

it's not like they care.

i just sighed and started crying myself to sleep, trying to drown out my own thoughts.

the next morning i woke up with a massive headache. when i got up, i was hit with the pain straight in my head.

i sighed and sat back down, already hearing the members screaming. "they're probably playing a game again" i mutter quietly as i look to check the time which read 10:45 am.

i walk out of my room to get something to eat as bangchan looks over to me and pauses the members game. they all groaned in detest and glared at chan.

i giggled as i saw chan walking up to me.

"you woke up late."

"odd, right?" i fake a laugh.

"y—hyunjin? you alright?" bangchan cut himself off.

"yeah why?"

"your eyes, they're really puffy."

shit.

"o-oh.. it's probably because i just woke up," i say with hesitation.

"oh that's true!" chan says before he leaves to turn on the game again.

i sighed in relief, thank god he didn't notice. chan is probably our most caring member and if he barely notices something wrong, he'll point it out. though, of course that's amazing, it's great to have someone like him.

i check the time again, 11:00 am this time.

i decided not to eat since it's almost lunch time and i'll just eat then.

not in the mood to play any games or talk to anyone, i walked back to my room and lock the door, laying on my bed.

lee know's pov:
i watch as hyunjin shuts his door and i hear the lock turn. he didn't seem himself from the conversation him and chan had and he woke up late. he also didn't even come down to sit with us and play the game. i'm probably over analyzing but i can't help but be worried.

jisung must've noticed me zoning out and he put his hand on the back of my head, running his fingers through my hair.

"baby? you okay?" he whispers, probably so no one will notice the upset look on my face.

"y-yeah, i'm fine," i fake smile and nod at him.

jisung gives me eyes full of sympathy and i can tell he thinks something is wrong. well, i mean there kinda is, but with hyunjin.

"it's all okay, my love," i look at him, putting my hand on his thigh and giving him a real smile.

he smiles back but reassures me, "if there is something though, tell me later, okay?"

i nod at his worried self and give him a peck on the cheek.

he smiles and touches where i just kissed him, acting like a teenage girl that's excited about a guy looking at them.

i giggle in return to his actions. "thank you, jisung," i whisper in his ear.

"for what?" he whispers back.

"for being mine."