i love you

third person pov:
felix sighs again after reading the time, "hyunjin, it's 11:00 now. let's go eat." hyunjin groans in reply but soon gave in, he was really hungry.

the two boys spent just a few minutes fixing their hair, considering that they've been laying down for awhile and they've just woken up not too long ago.

once they were done, they announce to the members that they were going out. minho smiled at the two and looked at jisung, his boyfriend smiling back at him. when the two left the house, everyone laughed and minho muttered a small, "i'm glad they're happy now."

as the new couple walked outside, there were already cameras flashing at them. they both didn't expect there to be any paparazzi so they didn't bring a staff member, and they were walking.

in nervousness, felix grabbed hyunjin's arm and held onto him like he was lost. in return to this, hyunjin looked at felix as the boy nodded in return.

they gave each other a signal without words and felix already said it was okay so hyunjin just did it. the elder grabbed the slightly nervous boys hand and intertwined their fingers softly. they didn't care if the cameras saw but they also weren't trying to make it obvious.

"are you okay baby?" hyunjin leans in to whisper into felix's ear as the younger blushed. "y-yeah, now i am," he replied hesitantly. hyunjin chuckled and when he was moving his head back he purposefully gave his boyfriend a kiss on the cheek. it was a small gesture that none of the cameras—hopefully—didn't see.

soon enough, they arrived to their destination and walked inside the small cafe. the two sat down and saw all the reporters out the window, still trying to make view of the two. hyunjin was holding onto felix's hand across the table, caressing it with his thumb. felix laughed and hyunjin was puzzled.

"what is it?" he asks.

"i don't know why but the reporters look really funny for some reason," felix then laughs again.

hyunjin looks back, confused on what the boy was talking about. when he did, he couldn't stop himself from laughing with felix as well.

the reporters were all piled up against each other, trying to see through the window. "creepy much," hyunjin chuckles out.

hyunjin decides to get them some food so he goes in line. when the cashier sees him she looks at him confusedly, "is that..situation out there, because of you two?"

he laughed, thinking of how concerned she sounded. "yeah, annoying right?"

she laughed in return and went to tell all the reporters to go away. as she walks back to hyunjin, he smiles at her and she smiles back.

"thank you, that really does mean a lot," he says gratefully.

"it's not a problem. so, what do you want?" she asks.

-

the two boys spent that whole day together, talking about weird shit and laughing their asses off for no reason. to the both of them, especially hyunjin, it felt good. they both wanted to be around each other so much that they were craving each other's company. and they got it.

"..and so jisung got up and started making fun of all the members, coming up with the worst insults then minh—"

"do you know how important you are to me, felix?" hyunjin interrupts the boy who was telling a story.

"what..?" felix abruptly stops talking. the reporters all went away now and they could finally focus on each other. they were sitting at a park under a beautiful cherry blossom tree while talking about anything they could think of.

"i could listen to your voice for hours and never get tired of it. felix, ¡ love you. i'm not saying it like it's a habit i'm saying it because i am in love with you. i'm in love with everything and anything you do. i'm in love with the way you look at me and the way you treat me. i'm in love with the way you act around me and how flustered you get in my presence. i'm in love with your small habits like how you'll look so passionate and fond while you're talking or sometimes how you'll look away if i look at you. it's everything about you that i love, felix. i love your smile, your laugh, your eyes, hair, teeth, face, personality, your freckles, your touch, your smell, absolutely everything. i love how you make me feel and everything you've done for me. i love how i can't stop thinking about you even when i try to. i love how you're the first thing i think of when i wake up and go to sleep. i love how i can talk to you and trust you with literally anything and everything. i love how i know i'm safe with you. and finally, i love how you know i'm yours and nobody could ever replace vou. you have a place in my heart that nobody else could have felix. i love you like nobody else and the bond i've created with you is not replaceable. you've made me feel loved and i appreciate you so much. i love you and i mean it always."

felix couldn't speak, he was stunned by everything hyunjin had just let out. hyunjin looked shocked too, probably not expecting everything to come out like that. hyunjin wasn't an open or honest person but with felix, there was something different, he's special.