lies

felix pov:
everyone got pretty excited over the lie detector game and were prepared. we went in age order so bangchan went first.

"if you could know what other people really thought of you, would you want to know? why?"

chan thought about it for a second before answering, "no because i don't want to feel upset about it afterwards."

truth

"how many people have you dated before?"

"none" chan replied.

lie

everyone started laughing but were also slightly shocked. "i didn't know bangchan ever dated anyone" hyunjin blurted out, shocked.

chan just started blushing and it honestly looked like he was gonna burst.

"ONE PERSON ONLY" he yells.

truth

we all laughed again and clapped our hands together, waiting for the next question.

"if you could sacrifice one member, who would it be? why?"

bangchan just sat there, mouth agape and having no words while we just kept laughing.

"i don't wanna hurt anyones feelings.." he chuckled, hesitantly.

we all reassured him that he won't.

"i have a good bond with all of the members but i'd have to say hyunjin.. sorry man" he laughed and looked at hyunjin who dramatically fell from his statement.

truth

i pulled hyunjin up, the warmth of our hands being so strong it felt like electric shock. once i got him up, i moved my hand away and wiped it on my clothes. damn how did i get so sweaty from that.

lee know and changbin's turns went by quickly then it was hyunjin's turn and the first question shocked us all.

"are you romantically interested in anyone right now?"

no one should have to get asked this question so i butted in, "hyunjin you don't have to answer."

he just shook his head, "its okay."

everyone looked kinda concerned and nervous before hyunjin answered, "yes, i am actually."

truth

we all looked at each other, astonished. "dang! why haven't you told us" han said, pretending he was hurt.

"i don't know, honestly. i thought it was pretty obvious" he replied, bluntly.

we all just laughed and told him to tell us about the person later.

everyone went—including myself—and there were no other questions like that again which was kinda weird. it was almost like they wanted him to answer that.

on the drive home, all everyone tried to do was to get hyunjin to spill to us about his crush.

"damn if y'all gonna keep pestering me, i wont tell you" he gave us the finger and turned his head as a joke.

"at least tell us how long you've liked her for," han pleads to hyunjin.

lee know just laughs and everyone turns to him suspiciously. seungmin was the only one that didn't turn, considering he was the driver, of course.

lee know looks at everyone but then closes his eyes, "who said it was a girl?"

now everyone turned their heads back to hyunjin. "what guys do you talk to other than us?" i asked.

"he doesn't hang out with a lot of people except us," chan replied to me.

all of us were just trying to think when jisung turned to lee know, "do you know who it is?"

lee know just winked at jisung and mumbled an, "maybe."

everyone just kept begging lee know to tell them while hyunjin kept laughing. i turned to look at him and he looked back, smiling. i smiled back at him.

we all soon decided to leave lee know alone, realizing he just wants to tease us and won't actually tell us.

-

not having anything to do all day, i started scrolling through social media. all the members were all in the living room except hyunjin who had a photoshoot.

i was scrolling for hours before hyunjin came back to all of us on our phones. "dang do you guys ever socialize?" he said, sitting next to me and putting his leg over mine.

"are you ever not busy?" changbin fought back jokingly. hyunjin acted like he was gonna punch him but just sat back down. he looked at me then laid basically on me so he could see my phone.

"whatcha looking at?" he asks, nosily. i just laughed and brushed my fingers through his hair. "scrolling through social media," i set down my phone. "it's not very fun though."

he laughed at my response and just cuddled into my side, falling asleep on my chest.

"you guys wanna go get lunch?" jisung asks, getting off of lee knows lap. everyone agreed except me so everyone turned to me.

"i can't!" i mouthed a whisper, pointing to the boy on top of me.

they all laughed as quiet as possible. "all right lix, we're gonna leave though. just make sure you eat" chan tells me, patting my head.

i nodded as they all left.

third person pov:

all the members—besides felix and hyunjin, of course—left their house and looked at each other, then bursting out with laughter.

"i think we've figured out who hyunjin must like" jisung laughed, barely able to finish his sentence.

"haven't they always been like that though?" jeongin asks.

"he's probably liked him for awhile" seungmin replies, giggling.

"lee know why don't you just spill to us if we're right or not" jisung asks his boyfriend.

lee know shrugs and laughs.

a/n
BRO it took me like so long to write this bc i was listening to soundcloud on shuffle n first only played, then there, deep end, i'll be your man skz cover, THEN FELIX'S COVER OF ONLY. it was an emotional roller coaster istg BUT THEN DRIVE PLAYED N I WAS VIBING i almost died when red lights played though.. HOLY SHIT CAN'T STOP IS PLAYING ITS TOME FOR MY MOMENT. NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA