267+268

Chapter 267
All of the Heaven Palace knew that Lan Jiang was being pestered by a small red-haired Asura. The duels and fights between the gods and Asuras occurred from time to time, but such a unilateral challenge with such a great difference in power was unheard of. It was neither smart nor meaningful. At least the gods didn't understand what he wanted to do.

Ah Yun didn't want to do anything. He's just bored. Of course, he had to find something to do with his endless life. He's stubborn and has a fiery temper. He completely set himself against Lan Jiang. He wanted to defeat Lan Jiang. He wanted the superior and mighty god to look at him with his eyes no longer empty, but with turbulent emotions.

So, pestering Lan Jiang became a pleasure for Ah Yun.

When Lan Jiang was meditating under a tree coated with hoar frost* and listening to the ethereal and graceful birds singing in the quiet valley, Ah Yun jumped onto a tree, shook the silvery white snow off it, and sprinkled it all over Lan Jiang's body.

When Lan Jiang was fishing at the lake, Ah Yun took off his clothes, jumped into the water, stirred up the waves, yelled, and scared all the fish away.

When Lan Jiang was cultivating and discussing with his companions, Ah Yun sang and drank at the side to make trouble. He peed not far away in front of everyone.

Lan Jiang's companions were on the verge of being unable to tolerate such chaos anymore. Lan Jiang wasn't swayed, but when Ah Yun started to fight again, his action was more ruthless than before, beating Ah Yun until he cried and yelled.

However, Ah Yun's cultivation had advanced swiftly and vigorously in such combat exchanges. Gradually, he was able to exchange a few blows with Lan Jiang.

Seeing that he took the attack from Lan Jiang, Ah Yun was very excited: "I've already memorized this move. It doesn't work on me anymore. Do you still want to attack?"

Before he finished speaking, Ah Yun was sent flying from a blow. He tumbled on the sand and ate a mouthful of soil. His face and body were covered with dust, which looked really wretched. He turned over, sat up, and scolded: "You actually used a sneaky move. Why hasn't this been used before?"

Lan Jiang flicked his sleeve: "Do you think this is child's play again?"

Ah Yun's eyes lit up. He jumped up from the ground and patted the sand off his clothes: "Yo, you're talking to me again today? This is the fourth sentence you've said to me."

Lan Jiang turned to leave.

Ah Yun looked at his still indifferent back and could not hide his disappointment. He shouted loudly, "Aren't you just looking down on me as an Asura!? You guys boast about being noble, but how much better are you guys than us? We all have what you have! At the beginning, in order to stop the war, Emperor Haotian took the initiative to share Jiutian's holy land with us. What right do you have to despise me!?"

After Lan Jiang disappeared, Ah Yun destroyed half a mu* of woods in a fit of rage. He swore in his heart that he would make Lan Jiang "see" and look at him just like he always looked at Lan Jiang uncontrollably.

---

If one looked at someone for a long time and concentrated one's attention on them, one was bound to see something was wrong.

Ah Yun knew that Lan Jiang was very good-looking. That noble, untarnished aura belonged only to the gods who were looked up to. It seemed that even his hair was glowing with holy light. Sometimes, Ah Yun just stayed beside Lan Jiang. He didn't cause trouble or make a fuss. He was just absorbed in looking at Lan Jiang. Although it seemed to outsiders that he was just thinking about how to be up to no good, only he knew. He looked at Lan Jiang like this because Lan Jiang was really beautiful.