271+272

Chapter 271
Jiang Qu Lian stood in the void and looked around all of the ghost willow forest. Countless ghosts have been buried in this ferocious and messy battlefield. Although the ghost willow, which received a large amount of nutrients suddenly, had its branches damaged into pieces and countless broken vines crushed in the red fertile soil, its trunk became stronger and stronger, constantly growing new branches.

The ghost generals discovered that the ghost willow could keep regenerating, so they turned to attack its main trunk. Both sides suffered heavy damages.

Jiang Qu Lian gently closed his eyes and took a deep breath. When he opened his eyes again, his pupils were scarlet and bright. His red hair danced without wind, like the burning karmic fire of hell. He looked up at the sky and let out a high-pitched howl at the blood moon hanging 450,000 kilometers high in the sky. That scream was sharp, shrilling, and sinister, as if it could lift one's scalp. It spread far and wide in Jiuyou, transmitting to the mountains, turbulent streams, dense forests, and remote wilderness.

The ghost king in red issued his final call.

More and more ghost citizens and generals gathered from the depths of Jiuyou to the Underworld. Not many ghosts were summoned even in the battle between the Supreme Demon and the Great Emperor Beiyin, because they were not manipulated by the Heavenly Secret Talisman and were not Underworld messengers in the Underworld, but they were impelled by the king of the ghost kings to fight for him to the death.

The tide of ghosts from all sides of Jiuyou made Xie Bi An cautious in his breathing. He looked down at the Shanhe Sheji Map in his hand, and then looked at Fan Wu She who was fighting alone. He knew that Fan Wu She was not only fighting against thousands of ghosts with his power, but also against the erosion of his mind by the Heavenly Secret Talisman. This battle was probably even crueler than the Fengdu great war a hundred years ago.

They are the last line of defense in the ghost and human realms. If they lose, the lunatic Jiang Qu Lian will do evil that will endanger the three realms. They must defeat Jiang Qu Lian!

Xie Bi An gasped. The scroll in his hand slowly unfolded. The topography of the Underworld slowly appeared on the blank plain silk, and his spiritual power poured into it in large quantities.

"Big brother." Fan Wu She shouted, "Don't forget what you promised me!"

Xie Bi An looked at Fan Wu She from a distance and nodded. He opened his red lips slightly and whispered: "First ancestor of heaven and earth, a painting opens the sky."

There was a loud rumbling sound, and the earth and mountains shook. The towering Mount Luofeng was also shaking slightly. Stone walls were pulled out from the earth, and a wall was erected around the Underworld! The city wall was made of thick earth and stones. It was more than 3.33m high and several kilometers wide. It was facing the vast land of Jiuyou, resisting the attacks from the massive ghost army.

This amazing scene shocked everyone present. They naturally knew what the ancient magical treasure could do yet underestimated what Xie Bi An could do. This action greatly changed the landscape within a few kilometers radius. How could a physical mortal body bear this kind of consumption of spiritual power?!

Xie Bi An felt the spiritual energy flowing out of his body like a flood and rushing towards the Shanhe Sheji Map. He could not endure it for long, but he would endure it to his limit.

Fan Wu She looked at Xie Bi An's instantly pale face and was incessantly anxious. He said in a deep voice, "Big brother, I will end this battle quickly."

Jiang Qu Lian laughed, "Aren't you afraid of wringing that precious golden core of yours dry? It's such a waste. Why not let me eat it?"

Xie Bi An looked at the army of ghost citizens that were temporarily blocked outside the city wall. He knew that the wall would not last long, so he must defeat the enemy by capturing their leader in order to end the battle quickly.