ten ; guilt

TEN ; guilt.

{ btw italics means their speaking in Na'vi. }

Miles had slept with his gun by his side, his free hand curled around the handle as his other was pressing Reyna to his chest, his tail coiled around her thigh so nothing could take her

Miles had slept with his gun by his side, his free hand curled around the handle as his other was pressing Reyna to his chest, his tail coiled around her thigh so nothing could take her. His body had ached, a deep groan leaving his mouth when he tried to move slightly, the mossy ground not providing enough cushion for his mass, but Mä'Reyna was as comfortable as ever, drooling away on his chest as she nuzzled closer to him almost every other minute, her cheeks slightly puffy and rubbed raw from the crying she had fallen asleep enduring.

The memories of last night had rushed back to him as he glanced at her pretty tear stained face, a heavy guilt weighing on his chest as his hand shook, pulling her closer to him. If he could, he would go back and stop himself from telling her that, to hold her in his arms again and hear her sweet giggles instead of the muffled cries he recalled hearing last night.

He had chose to put his mission first, the raging, evil, human man in him had made that decision, the little bit he had left in him had made that. And he didn't like it.

He should of told her the truth, told her that that everything felt complete with her, that he had felt her, that when he had saw her suddenly if felt like his purpose was rebuilt again.. but he didn't, he couldn't.

For his own sanity he couldn't.

He couldn't imagine loosing Reyna, and if the RDA had even the slightest hunch that the Na'vi women was burrowing her way into his cold heart, they'd kill 'em all. Even her. And that's what he just didn't think he could bear.

He hated it, fuck he hated all of this.

It was like their was two parts of him fighting, new urges and feelings were making themselves known, getting stronger the more time he spent outside, the more time he spent with Reyna. The prisoner.

It's like he had to remind himself, she wasn't someone he had just found himself adoring, she was someone he had taken, taken from her home and everything familiar and it made him sick the more he thought. It felt wrong in a way.

All the emotions were beginning the become to much for the Colonel, he didn't understand the pull this little savage flower had on him, it was something his past life self would of been disturbed over - disgusted and mortified. He would of killed her in a instant.

"My-ulls.." The name was broken, a soft hand touching his bicep as he regained his focus, the thoughts diminished as he looked down at her blue eyes full of worry.

His upper lip curled, clenching his fist as he removed her small hand from his body almost wanting to audibly groan from the loss of her touch and before Reyna could even act, he had practically tossed her off of him.

He needed to keep a distance, he needed to get away from her, the more they were together - alone - the more he felt like he was gonna rip something apart.