three ; honey

THREE ; honey.

Mä'Reyna had been forced through the lessons of English since being captured

Mä'Reyna had been forced through the lessons of English since being captured. After almost snapping her ankle, the man the humans called the Colonel, brought in a human boy named 'Spider', he was human but spoke Na'vi perfectly, even moving the same and having blue stripes littered on his body. His existence confused her.

During their 'sessions' as Spider called it, she learned that he was close with the Sully's before being captured by his father, Colonel. And if Kiri trusted him, shouldn't she. During their first session - their most recent, she learned a few words rather quickly thanks to Spider drilling them into her head.

Gun.

Die.

General.

Colonel.

Scientist.

Shoot.

Those apparently being the most frequent topics of conversation. Spider had also stressed to not give into any of their tactics, not that she was going too anyways. The Sully's were now apart of her people, and as the Olo'eyktan's eldest daughter, it was her job to protect her people, no matter how much she felt she didn't belong in that position of responsibility.

As far as she was concerned, she didn't know anything about the Sully's. No matter what these savage demons did or said to her.

Although Reyna was trying to keep her composure, not let a tear shed, keep her shaking hands under control, she was scared and confused. She didn't understand what she had to do with anything. She wasn't important, she didn't even know of the sky demons until recently, she was trapped in a place that she was unfamiliar with, surrounded by people who looked at her as if she was the monster, as if she was the bad guy.

Reyna just wanted to go home, she wanted to go back to the water and back to her hut where she could paint with Kiri, she even wanted to go back to knitting the loincloths and breast pieces with Ney'tiri and her mother, ignoring the tension as the elders ridiculed her for her childish behavior. She would much rather feel that shame then the fear she felt in her small cell since being captured.

"Are you hungry?" The human boy asked her, the two sat across from each other on the ground, Reyna's legs sat under her as she looked down at Spider. Her tummy rumbling as she tried to think back to the last time she ate.

Colonel had tried giving her a pack of human food, to which Reyna threw it directly at the glass window they observed her behind.

Reyna nodded, her ears pinning against her head as she thought of how uncomfortable her body felt. "I want to hunt." She spoke, her voice low as she played with her fingers. Spider let out a sigh, feeling sorry for the Na'vi, he didn't like the human food either but it was tolerable for him considering he was human.