sixteen ; la'toya

SIXTEEN ; la'toya.

{ warnings : unwanted touching, mentions of needles, assault, mentions of injuries, suggestive language, lowkey misogyny (?) }

There was a unknown rising tension settling through the human infested property. Everyone felt it, nobody brought it up. It was like a ticking time bomb was counting down and quite frankly nobody wanted to be there when it set off. People would still completely when Quaritch came in, his entire aura spine chilling, he hadn't spoke two words to anyone. He just stared impatiently at the tracker.

When Spider had took off in the direction of the recom hall, he didn't make it far before the same soldiers he saw the General talking to stalked behind him and before he could even scream or fight back - threw him against the wall, his head bashing into the side of the glass fire extinguisher box that rested on the wall, then falling limp in their bone crushing grip.

The soldiers alerted Ardmore on the peeping Spider, then commanded to tie and lock him up in a small block cell room in the hidden confinements in the Generals wing.

He woke up with blood trailing on his face and a painful clench in his stomach. "Agh!"

He remembered her blurry face and curled lips. How she went on and on about Quaritch, how she went on and on about how she was gonna make sure the Na'vi was dead and Spider wouldn't get in the way of her and Quaritch.

The sudden flash of a red alert had told base the chopper had landed, the General immediately going silent before a smug look replaced the coldness in her eyes. Immediately stepping away from the boy, nodding towards a few of the guards and leaving only for Spiders head to fall back and fall into another vulnerable unconsciousness.

Z and Lyle weren't prepared for the swarm of guards and several other recoms that weren't apart of their Colonial's team that greeted them when they landed, both sharing each other a uncertain glance as Mä'Reyna was snatched from Z'a arms, protest falling from her lips as she was taken from her, Quaritch not around - leaving a pit in Z's stomach.

Lyle recognized the two snatching the princess away as Simon and Sean La'Toya. A pair of two identical twin brothers who once worked on their side fifteen years ago, then dying in the war along with the others. Deja Blu was aware that other recombs were brought back as well - they were aware a certain team was assembled, their purpose to protect and be there for General Ardmores every need. Quaritch had called it 'a team of lapdogs'.

He remembered them both as cocky, aggressive, and stupid. They always acted on anger, never followed the team.

"Aye! Where are ya takin her?" Lyle shouted towards two twin male recoms that were carrying her - snickering and laughing. One wearing a black bandanna and sported a deep, purple scar across his cheek looked back at them. Sean.