seventeen ; chaos

SEVENTEEN ; chaos

(tw; mentions of blood, wounds, description of gore, violence, mentions of dismemberment.)

It was a picture of chaos - the entire ship

It was a picture of chaos - the entire ship. Red flash's beaming off of the walls and ear aching siren's screaming in Quaritch's ears as he found himself in the deepest area's of the ship's lower decks.

His feet had carried him through the endless hallways, a heavy gun strapped across his chest and locked on his hand as his ears stood straight up following his tail. He was on full autopilot, all whereabouts of his tactical and coordinated marine - self was gone, he was allowing his animal instincts to take over, and the longer he was away from her - the more he felt like he was gonna tear everyone apart, including himself.

He was acting on pure emotion now.

His ears flicked in irritation from the sirens echoed through the halls, a red glare flashing in his feral eyes. His team had all been dispatched through the whole ship, probably tearing apart the labs and cement cells in search for her. While he was following his true gut instinct, almost a pull bringing him to the dark hallways.

His bloody hands clutched at his gun tightly, the crimson red sitting so messily on his blue skin. He could feel the clots in-between his fingers - a growl emitting from his chest as he thought of the humans head smashing in between his fingers when he couldn't answer a simple fucking question.

"Where the fuck is she?"

That burning guilt in his chest was so strong again, the fuel to the fire that was burning so deeply within him - only worsening when he approached a large door at the end of the hall, no light shining through the creeks. The darkness of the area around him, making him shiver slightly.

His heartbeat picked up as he held back a hiss, her smell was so strong but so was someone else's. A thick aroma wrapped around her sickly sweet one, a deep growl ripping from his chest.

His stained hands left the gun, bringing them to the door and yanking down on the handle, the lock refusing to move under his touch. His muscles bulged under flickering fluorescent light, teeth gritted as the blood transferred from his hands to the silver handle.

"Colonel! You got twelve of em' heading down to your level!"

His com screeched, Lyle's voice coming in, never shaking or wavering. Loud crashes and yells could be heard on the other end as well, the Lieutenant yelling over the chaos.

"Fuck!" Miles seethed, pressing his mic. " I found her' get yer ass down here Lieutenant."

His bloody hands slammed against the door repeatedly, his knuckle's starting to bust open at the continuous impact. His heart was racing in his chest, almost painfully. The buzzing of the light above him making his body tense.

He could hear the heavy footsteps of the human soldiers and guards quickly starting to close in. He knew he didn't have a problem taking all of them, I mean he was fucking huge, he however did have a problem with one of them possibly getting to her - first.