Chapter 24

Chapter 24

.

Niall's POV

.

"I can't believe the tour is almost finished!" Ashley exclaimed one morning on the bus.

"I know it been a great 3 weeks with you girls." Liam said.

"You didn't get a little but annoyed with me?" Catarina asked.

"We're always annoyed with you." Harry said.

Everyone laughed. We were all in the kitchen on the tour bus. Our next stop New York City. This is going to be our biggest crowd. We are doing two concerts and are staying for four days.

We're having a free day off today once we get there. And are last day there is another free day off.

Once this tour is done, the lads and I go to Europe and Ashley has time off and stays in the US before she goes to Canada for a couple of concerts and come back to the US for her own concerts here. She'll probably come along with us to some places in Europe in the beginning, like London and other places. But she can't stay with us forever. She'll eventually have to go home or on her own tour.

It's been great having her here and I can't imagine anything better, but I can't hold on to her forever. I wish I could, but I can't.

"What do you want to do today?" Ashley asked me losing my train of thought.

"I'm not sure what do you want to do?" I asked her.

"I've never been to New York so you'll have to show me to the places you like to visit." She told me.

"Okay. First on the places to go is Dylan's Candy Bar." I said.

"I've always wanted to got there!" She exclaimed.

"We need to go Louis! Please please please!" Catarina begged Louis.

"I'll think about it." Louis said to Catarina.

"Will this affect your decision?" Catarina asked kissing Louis.

"Okay fine we can go." Louis said.

"Yay!!!" Catarina shouted and kissed Louis.

"Ugh! Get a room!" Zayn said to them after kissing Hannah.

We all laughed. We finally arrived in New York City. Ashely, Louis, Catarina, and I went to Dylan's Candy Bar.

"Oh my god! This is huge!" Ashely said as we walked in.

We picked candy from pixie sticks to skittles. Once we got all the candy we wanted, we checked out.

"That'll be $529." The lady said.

"I can't let you pay for that!" Ashley exclaimed.

"Don't worry about it." I told her handing my credit card to the cashier.

We left with 15 bags full of candy.

"What do you want to do now?" Ashley asked.

"I've been dying to check out 1D World." Catarina said.

We looked at her.

"What? Ya I'm dating one of you. But I've always wanted to go there!" Catarina told us.

"Okay to 1D World it is!" Louis shouted.

"We'll need disguises." I said.

"I know just the one for me." Louis said.

I put on a beanie and sunglasses and a I heart One Direction jacket. Hey don't judge me. Ashley put on sunglasses and a Horan Hug t-shirt. Catarina put on her forever sign t-shirt that says directioner on it. And Louis oh Louis, he put on his fat suit.

"You look hilarious!" Catarina exclaimed.

"I try." He said.

We went to 1D World. There were tons of fans inside. None of them noticed us thankfully.

"Oh my god! Onesies!" Catarina exclaimed.

"We should all get these!" Ashley said.

"Ya we should." I said.

So we got onesies and a couple of 1D shirts. It was funny how they got all excited about the stuff even when they know us already.

"Where do you guys want to eat?" Louis asked as we walked out of the store.

"There's this great steak house near here. Does that sound good to you guys?" I said.

They all nodded.

We went to the steakhouse. It was excellent. We finally had to go back to the hotel. We had a movie night with all the boys and their girlfriends. Lucy and Annabelle are here in New York City with us to. Catarina, Louis, Ashley, and I all whore our new onesies. We had a great time and everyone was enjoying themselves. But the one thing I couldn't help but think about, what was going to happen to me and Ashley after the tour?