Chapter 35

Chapter 35

.

Ashley's POV

2 months later

.

"Ashley you might want to see this." Catarina said.

"What?" I asked.

I walked into the TV room of Catarina's house.

"It's an interview." She said.

I looked at the TV. And there on the screen was Niall. None of the other guys of 1D. Weird. What's going on?

"So Niall. You have come out with your own single. I know all your fans are worried that you guys have broken up. Is this true?" The interviewer asked.

Niall chuckled.

"No it's not. I just wrote this song for an apology for someone. The guys and I are still together. Don't worry." Niall said.

"Who is the song about?" The interviewer asked.

"I think if we play it, the person will know." Niall said.

They started to play the song.

It was the song Niall wrote for me!

"The song is called 'One Mistake'. If you're out there and listening to this, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I did to you. I know I hurt you. Now I have to say somehting to the fans. If I'm happy, why can't you guys be happy? Part of the reason why I hurt this person, is because you guys were being selfish. So can you guys please stop being selfish and just let me be? I don't want to hurt this person again." Niall asked.

He just apologized to me on live television. Oh god. I feel horrible.

"Could this song be going out Ashley Holden? About your break up?" The interviewer asked.

Niall sighed.

"Yes it does go out to her. I know I've been saying that I've been waiting for my princess, Ashley you were, and still are my princess. I'm sorry. I love you." He said.

"It's been great having you Niall. And now we will-" The interviewer said before Catarina turned the TV off.

"Oh my god. I feel horrible." I said.

"Don't." Catarina said.

"He just pored is soul out into a song and recorded it. And told everyone it's about me." I said.

"I think you should at least thank him." Catarina said.

I got my phone out. I had 20,000 twitter mentions. Some of them directioners were calling me names and are mad at me for breaking Niall's heart. And how I'm selfish for not taking him back. I just ignored them.

I scrolled through my contacts. Why should I thank him over phone? I grabbed my purse.

"Where are you going?" Catarina asked.

"To thank Niall in person." I said.

"You're going to London?" She asked.

"Why not? It's not like I'm doing anything. And I'm going to get the first plane ticket there." I said.

"Yay! Vacation!" Catarina shouted pumping her fist in the air.

"What? You're not coming." I said.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because I don't want you there when I'm thanking Niall. Talk about awkward. And you have school." I said.

"I can miss a couple of days. And I won't be there when you thank Niall silly. I'll visit Louis at his flat." Catarina said.

"Okay fine. Talk to your parents. I'll talk to mine. And I'll schedule us to go tomorrow morning." I said.

-:-:-:-:-:-

"Ready?" I asked Catarina.

"Yep. Wait I need to get my purse!" Catarina said running back inside.

I rolled my eyes. She came back.

"Okay. Now I'm ready." She said.

We got to the airport. Went through baggage and security. And we got to the plane. We finally arrived in London after a flight that seemed to take forever. We arrived really early in the morning. It was 5 a.m. I doubt Niall will be up now.

By the time we got out of the airport, it was 7. We had to got through security and get our bags. And I also had to take pictures with fans. Don't get me wrong, I love my fans. They're great. But, having to take pictures with them at 6 in the morning isn't the funnest thing to do. How did they even find out I was coming to London?

I still doubt Niall is up. So Catarina and I walked around London until 10. I mostly took pictures with fans. I doubt that was fun for Catarina. But some people even asked her for pictures. I was really confused then.

"Do you want to go to his flat now?" Catarina asked.

"Sure. Let's go." I said.

"I'm going to Louis's. I really don't care if I wake him up." Catarina said.

We split up. I went to Niall's flat. When I got there it looks like he just woke up. He was wearing is pajama bottoms, and was shirtless. He had a box of cereal in his hand.

"Ashley." He said in surprise.

"Hi." I said.

"Um, hi. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Look I just wanted to say thank you." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Thank you for writing me that song, and for apologizing. I should have forgiven you the first time." I said.

"It was nothing." He said.

"It was the sweetest thing anyone has done for me." I said.

I hugged him. He was surprised at first, but hugged me back like he was longing to do that forever. I looked him in the eyes. And out if impulse we kissed each other. And at that moment we both understood what was happening.

"I've missed you." I whispered.

"I missed you too." Niall said.

.

Author's note: Guys, that was the last chapter! Omg my Nashley feels! This was my first story on wattpad and I can't believe it's already finished! I'm sorry but there's not going to be an epilogue, I tried to write one and I failed miserably... Thank you guys who read the whole story and didn't get annoyed with my stupid spelling and grammar errors... I love you guys and hoped you liked the story!