ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯

I was woken up by a voice saying,

"The first floor is safe now."

"Not like I could actually go there.", I scoffed.

I looked at my hands all the way up to my forearm. My clothes were ruined.

"I need to change.", I said as I stood up, walking towards the stairs.

I made my way to the fifteenth floor. I entered my apartment seeing it was covered in blood, which reminded me of that night. The night I lost Jo-heon, my only family. I start to wipe away my tear. I grabbed some clothes from my room and went to change.

I walked down the stairs then I got that familiar pain in my head again

"No not again.", I said as I clenched my hands on my head. I walked to close to the edge and fell off the railing. I saw my reflection in the glass as I fell. It was her again. As soon as my body was about to hit the floor tentacles came out from behind and grabbed a hold of the railing of the first floor and placed me down softly.

"Should I go in?", She asks in a psychotic way, knowing the answer.

"What no!", I said.

She ignored me and walked straight to the door as if it was not there. I quickly tried to follow through but the door would not open. I banged and banged on the door to maybe open it.

"It's a monster!", someone screamed from the other side.

"Enough!", I said as the doors opened and I ran to my monster form. My bones started to crack as my body starts to go back to its original form. I fell on the ground as I gasped for air. I slowly look up to see a group of people surrounding me. They were terrified. God I hate this feeling. My vision starts to get blurry and after that I don't remember.

YUN SEUL-KI'S POV:

"It's a monster!", someone shouted from the entrance to the stairs.

I quickly rushed over there to see a monster's body start to deform to teenage girl. She fell to the ground gasping for air.

"Are you ok?", I asked as I slowly approached her, putting my hand on her shoulder.

"It's not just a monster but the angel human hybrid.", I thought to myself.

"Quarantine her in the office.", I asked the others.

"Y-you mean carry her?", Byeong-il asked in fear.

"She was able to change back into a human even after turning. She phased right through a wall. She has a conscience. You'll survive.", I said not afraid of her.

TIME SKIP ~ 20 MINUTES

She was put in the office. As she rested I sat down next to her studying her.