Prolog

My name is Alexio Sutekh. I am the older sibling of adamus Sutekh. I am one of the good guys, but I wasn't always.
12 years ago- the battle of Lorien
The war ship is dark. We watch as our people destroy Lorien below. My eyes dart across the screen at the many colors. It's so beautiful. It would be even more beautiful if a planet wasn't being killed in the process. My little brother Adamus stands in front of me. I put my hands on his shoulders. Everyone says this is a great day for mogadorien progress. That this day will go down in the history books, but I don't understand how the distraction of a planet or the annihilation of a spices as a great day. I may be nine, but I've already read the great book frontwards and backwards more times then I can count. It's all bull. I don't believe any of it. I already know where I stand. I stand with the loric. Hell my father was loric. My mom killed him. I'm not supposed to know about that, but I do. It's in the system, and I know everything that's in the system. Because like the great book it's also flawed. At least it's not fake. I hope Adamus doesn't end up like them. He needs to realize the truth. Not like I can do anything about it. At least not yet.

8 years ago- the death of one
The ship lands, and we get off. My sword is gripped firmly in my hands. I may be 13 but I'm already a soilder. I have the tattoos on my head to prove it. My hair is a short buzz cut. It just doesn't feel right. I shouldn't kill her. I know I might. I also don't feel right as this gender. Don't ask why I don't know. We race off the ship and just as I'm about to stab her through her heart with my sword I mutter, "you were a brave soldier. You were a warrior." And then with sickening ease the blade goes through her heart. Killing her instantly. Everyone is celebrating me. I don't say a word. Her body is in the back. I don't say a word. I don't feel proud, but I don't show it. If I do I'm dead. When we get home they do something with Adamus and one. He doesn't wake up for two years. When he does he feels comfortable enough to tell me everything. This is our chance to change things. I know it is.

Four years ago- the death of two
Me and Adam finds two. But it's to late. Just as Ivan is about to kill her I kick her the gun. She still dies. I get thrown into West Virginia. As a soilder. The mogadorien version of military school.

3 years later- the break out of six
West Virginia. That's where I was shipped off to when me and Adam tried to save two. I got kicking the gun to her. She got off one shot and then Ivan killed her. I got caught  he didn't. At least he didn't end up like then. I don't know what happened to him. I don't even know if he's still alive. I walk down the endless dark halls with a metal trey of slop that they call food in my hands. Not like she's going to get a chance to eat it. I make it to her cell. I grab the keys off my belt, and insert it in her door lock. She jumps me. I close the door with my telikonises, and pin her up against the wall with my knee. I place a hand over her mouth and whisper "don't scream. I'm going to get you out of here. First though i need to hit you. Just go with the flow." I remove my hand. She nods. I let her go. I pick up the tray that I dropped when she jumped me. I hit her in the face with it. Giving her a black eye. I then roughly hand cuff her. And drag her out of the cell. We have to hide in a lot of hallways. The second we escape the alarm goes off. We run into the woods. Once we reach the main road we stop.

"Why did you help me?"

"Because eight, I've always liked the loric. Me and my brother tried to save two we couldn't. Besides I'm half loric. Do you have any legacies?" She turns invisible and then reappears.

"What about you?" I throw something with my teliconsis and then I pull some water out of the air and direct to her spraying her in the face. She didn't look too happy about that one, but shrugs it off. She sneaks us into a hotel. That's our life for a while. Trying to find three with no luck, and shoplifting. The night three died we knew we had to find four. I remember how she had buried her head in my chest trying not to scream from the pain as it burned into her leg.

That's when we knew they would never stop. We had it beat them to four.