Chapter ~1

(What she looks like is on top)

I was invited to the tour I woke up early to pack! I'm so excited to get away from my parents. I been searching so hopefully i can hurry and get out.

Chris texted her and she grabbed her phone and read it. I replied saying I'm so excited for it! Chris said he's gonna be here soon with raven! I can't wait to see them! She went downstairs and waited outside.

"Hey girl!"  I ran up to the car and hugged raven "ahh I'm so happy to see you!"  I saw Chris and he grabbed my bag for me. "Hey sis "  I hugged Chris and went into the tour bus.

Raven pulled me to the side to talk to me. "Ricky girlfriend kiara is here" she knows I like Rickey but my brother doesn't because there's a rule to not date me.

"Of course she is when is she not"  I rolled my eyes.  "How does he date her at this point she's so rude to me"  raven laughed and so did I. "I got no clue I mean your his best friend and he lets her treat you that way"

Me and raven went to sit down and I set next to Ricky.  "Oh hey Jade!" Kiara looked at jade and gave her a look. "Hi"  I smiled and he blushed which was weird because he's with someone.
(Ricky's pov)
Kiara is my girlfriend and I can't stand her I'm only dating her to hide the fact that I love Jade more then anything.

"Baby" ugh I hate when she calls me that "yes"  Kira whispered somthin to him then she looked at me and he looked at me too. God I wish she wouldn't make fake shit up about jade.

I got up and grabbed a monster from the fridge. Once Kiara got up I went to Jade. "Oh hey Ricky" I smiled. "Hi Jade " I hugged her sense it's Been a while sense I seen her in person.

(Rickey's pov)

We went to sit down and Kiara wasn't around and i couldn't help to hate her so much. She hurts jade so much mentally. " How are you"   "well to be honest Shitty" I saw him frown and I hugged him. "Want to talk about it".   " no not when she's coming back"  Kiara came back and gave her a dirty look .

Vinny came to sit with me so I'm not alone. " Oh hey Vinny!"    " Hey!"  I smiled and gave him my second monster.  "Oh my god you read my fucking mind" I saw Ricky get up and grabbed his cigarettes. "I'm gonna go outside and smoke with Ricky I will be back Vinny!"

I heard the door open and it was Jade.  "Hey Ricky"   I gave her one of my cigarettes "thanks can I borrow the lighter"  I gave her the lighter and she gave it back when she was done.

Chris yelled from the bus saying he got food. "We'll so much for that "   we both laughed and went inside.  I set down with raven and everyone ate the pizza. "That was good but it's late so I'm going to bed "

I got up and went to the bathroom and changed into sweatpants and a bra. Everyone was asleep so I thought. I need water before i go to bed so I went out and grabbed some and saw Ricky.

I saw jade and she looked beautiful as usual. "Hey can you get me a beer?"    "Sure  lazy ass" we laughed and I gave it to him and left to go to bed.
(Ricky's pov)
After Ricky drank the beer he still couldn't sleep so he went to see if jade was awake. Of course she's asleep when is she not. I chuckled and shut her door and went to my room and went to bed .