Chapter~12

It was morning and Jade was sitting in the bunk listening to three days Grace in her AirPods while getting ready. They been on tour for a week and it's the second week chris and jadelynn and Ricky haven't spoken to each other.

I grabbed a tank top and Rickys sweat pants. It's been a week sense I talked to him I just haven't been in a mood to talk to him or anyone.

(Ricky's pov)
It's been a week and Jade hasn't spoken to me but I just saw her in my jacket and pants so maybe she will talk to me.  I decided to try to talk to her.

"Hey babe"  I heard him and I grabbed my monster and went to sit on his lap. "Fuck I can't get it to open  "  he laughed and took it and opened it. "Here princess " I smiled and put the drink down and put my legs over his lap. "God you can't do that to me"   "Says who no one is even here"

I smirked at him and he kissed me. "Fuck don't"     I got up and grabbed his hand  and he followed me. "Oh I see what we're doing "

"Hm maybe "  we got into the bunk and he pinned me to it and kissed me. "Well I got ready for nothing"     "pretty much you just got ready for all it to be on the floor"

He took her shirt off and pants and bra and everything thing else off she did the same .

(Ricky's pov)
I love This girl so much I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend. I was rubbing her thigh and kissing up to her body and saw her smile. She has a beautiful smile with a beautiful face.

It was a hour later and the guys got back to the bus with that lying bitch raven at least Ricky believed me. We were laughing under the covers naked but we got back into clothes and everyone knew from the start.

"YOU GOT SOME MAN "  Ryan kept yelling "Ryan calm the fuck down man and yes I did"  I smiled and laughed and raven and Chris spit there drink out. "You what"   "yes raven you heard him"

We all laughed expect raven because she's just a jealous hoe. "Won't be shocked if she's pregnant in a month "  I spit my drink  in shock.  "uh Vinny no"  Chris laughed which maybe he's not mad at me anymore.

"Chris?"    " Yeah sis "    "I want to move out and move with Ricky"  I saw raven frown but it was fake. "Aw girl you should stay"    "back  the fuck up raven" I was shocked when Ricky stepped in and Chris didn't even care.   "Yea no"    "raven just leave her alone you caused enough damage one Chris said that it got me thinking that maybe he did believe me now.  "Wow Chris "  raven walked away.

(Ravens pov)
I know she wanted to beat  the shit out of me and lucky me she won't sense I'm not even pregnant.

"Raven your bump looks fake.  " Vinny pointed it out. Chris looked at Vinny and at raven realize it dose. Yea he's right everyone said and looked at her. Chris grabbed the circle pillow out and realized she was faking. "Raven what the actual Fuck " Chris was really pissed and yelled which he has the right too.

I jumped in and grabbed her hair and ripped it they both started fighting. "That's why you don't fucking try to fuck my boyfriend dumb whore"  " oh fuck you he wanted me not you Your a slut and I fucking hated you "    "you fucking talk to her like that again I dare you too " Chris stepped in again after saying that. "Get the fuck out of here we are fucking done"  raven slapped me and I shoved her head and bashed into a brick wall. "Fuck off"

She left and then after her and Chris got a divorce the exact same day but I started to think what if she was right what if I'm a slut and maybe Ricky really wants her. I set down on the couch in the tour bus and I didn't stop thinking if she was right.

(Ricky's pov)
I went to sit with Jade but she was looking upset and I'm sorta worried. I went grab her a snack and a monster and she took it which is good I noticed when we did it i could see her ribs and got really worried.

"What's wrong love"  "oh uh nothing thanks for the snack "  she grinned and got in his arms and ate the snack then fell asleep