Chapter ~27

I'm sitting in my bed with the blankets and feeling like I'm in a dark hole again. My wedding is in a few weeks and I don't wanna feel this way.

(Ricky's pov)
Jade was in my arms and was very quiet I wonder what she's thinking about it. I don't know if I should ask or not I don't want to seem pushy.

Ricky moved and I got up and looked at the floor. "Baby I was just getting comfortable ". He frowned and she went to the bathroom. "I hope she's okay" Ricky got up and went to knock on the door.

I was sitting on the floor because I felt like I was gonna throw up and I heard a knock at the door. I threw up and I couldn't stop.

(Ricky's pov)
I heard her throw up and I knew her hair was down so I opened the door and held her hair back.

"Don't look at that". I flushed and put the seat down and set on it. He rubbed my thigh while I was sitting there. "You alright baby " I shook my head no and felt like I was gonna throw up again. I quickly open the toilet and threw up and I felt him hold my hair.

I flushed and set on the floor in his arms. "Hey look at me don't cry you're just sick baby that's nothing you can control ". I wiped my face and smiled and he lifted me up and put me in the bed and covered me up and got in and rubbed his warms hands on my stomach.

"Better" I nod and smile "thank you " he smiled and turned on Twilight.

(Ricky's pov)
I got a call and it was FaceTime from Chris which isn't normal so we answered it and I gave Jade a trash can.

"Hey Chris what's up?"   "Yea why did you have to call when I was watching twilight"  they laughed. "Well"  "want to tell them Alexis "
Me and Ricky rolled our eyes. "Get to it bro" me and him both said that the same time. "We're going on vacation and wanna know if y'all wanna go".   "Yea give me sec while we discuss for a few minutes "

They put them on mute and begin to talk about it. "So do you want to?"     "I  don't see why not Rick but what about you "     "I'm cool with it" we smiled and told them we will go. "Cool man we leave tomorrow at 7" we hung up and Ricky started packing.

"Here baby here's the suitcase for you " I smiled and went to the bathroom to grab my hair and makeup stuff. I put my AirPods in and gave one to Ricky and I played good god by Korn. He smiled and so did I. I went to the dresser and gabbed out my clothes and bathing suits.

(Ricky's pov)
I was packing and I grabbed my clothes and my favorite black plain hoodie but I saw Jade eyeing it.

"Here you can have it again"   "hehehe thank you I laughed and grabbed my sweat pants that jade was eyeing too. "Here"    "yesssss thank you " I ran to give him a hug. "I love you baby"      " I love you too princess "

(Third person)
They got back into bed after packing they decided it's a stay in bed day. And they binged watched all the twilight movies.

"If we were ever had a kid princess we're naming her Rosalie"    "I was thinking the same thing.
  "but if we had a son we're naming him jasper for sure" he laughed and kissed her head. "I like it" "but that's only for if we have a kid " 

(Ricky's pov)
She was laying on my lap and I was playing with her hair while she put on the 2nd twilight movie.
After she put it on I saw her asleep.