Chapter ~2

It was the day of tour and I woke up to get coffee and I saw Ricky up already. "Morning "     "oh shit morning "

(Ricky's pov)
She looks so beautiful god I wish she was mine I hate Kiara so much. I'm in love with Jade and I can't help it I just want her.

I saw that he was zoned off and I was confused on why he was. I walked up to him and gave him coffee. "Ricky" I called his name for 10 minutes and no answer

(Ricky's pov)
I have to tell her she needs to know I can't hide it anymore I have to but I'm to scared to end it with Kiara because of what she will do to her. But I have to I think it's time I tell her.

I left it on the table for him and I set next to him sense Kiara wasn't there. "Oh thanks for the coffee" I smiled   "yea it's no problem I had a feeling you would need it" we laughed and I was never happy until he was here with me.

(Chris's pov)
I heard Ricky and my sister laughing they must have gotten up. I will go see what there up too i walked up and I saw her laying on him. Do they like each other?! No there's not way he has girlfriend so I'm just thinking dumb shit.

We saw my brother and he gave us a strange look. "Hey guys"  Ricky froze and so did I it was really awkward. "What you guys up to?"   "Nothing and good morning to you too"
Well that was awkward and awful.

(Ricky's pov)
Well shit that was awkward I think I wanna break up with Kiara I don't even like her I only am dating her because I need a distraction so I don't break the rule.. oh how much I wanna break it is really bad but I want her and no one else.

"Ricky?" Kiara was in front of him while she was laying on him. "What the fuck is she on you right now"  Kiara gave me a look and I swear I'm about to fight this bitch. "We were just playing around we use to do this when we were younger" I saw raven and I walked away with her.

(Raven pov)
I knew something was wrong so I went with her and wanted to make sure she was okay. I didn't know where she was going until she grabbed a jacket and her box of cigarettes with a lighter.

I went outside and light up a cigarette and gave one to raven. "What's wrong Jade"  "everything I'm about to beat that bitch up"   I grabbed raven another cigarette.  "Then  do it and say she started it and then Ricky will end it"

(Ravens pov)
I knew about the rule but I didn't care to much for it Chris broke that rule so there's no point of keeping it. I tried to convince him to take it but i guess it's different.

"Raven the rule is my problem I can't fucking date him with my brothers rule" I know but who says we can't keep a dirty secret. Raven smirked and it made me laugh. "That's also really true ".  we laughed and went back in.

"Hi Chris" Chris looked really confused on what was happening between Ricky and Kiara. "What the hell" raven looked at me and Chris.

"Fuck you Kiara all you ever do is hurt Jade"   I stepped in because Kiara was about to kick him. "Step the fuck back bitch"  raven and Ricky and Chris watched me get hit but Ricky and Chris stepped in. "Back off get off my sister"

I didn't care and I continued to beat her ass. That's what I thought don't fucking put your hands on me again you bitch.

Kiara left and her and Ricky broke up but Ricky was really upset with jade about the fight and didn't speak to her at all after.

Chris called everyone in the room "okay guys it's 9 so we need to get ready for todays tour"  everyone nodded and left.

I went to my room and got out my tank top and sweat pants and a jacket and beanie and did my  hair into pigtails and I put the beanie on. I touched up my eyeliner before we left.

(Ricky's pov)
I finished getting ready and I grabbed a monster to drink but i haven't spoken to Jade ever sense the fight. I'm not mad I'm just shook right now but also mad.

I grabbed my vans and set next to Ricky and got my shoes on. "You look good " I smiled at Ricky "thanks" my face began to be red when he hugged me. "I'm not mad at you I'm just shook up right now I'm mad at hoe of a ex I got".  I frowned because I felt bad about fighting her.

Everyone got the stage and got set up jade and raven set in the back of the stage. Kiara showed up.

What is she doing here I thought to myself. "Where's Ricky"  I shrugged and Ricky came to see me as she was here. "Your hoe ex is here" 
"Ricky we should talk "  I watched him flip her off and ignore her. "Get out " Chris yelled

(Ricky's pov)
I was getting into my place on the stage and i couldn't stop thinking about Jade and I know I shouldn't but I can't help it.