Chapter ~11

It was the day of the tour and they all were sleeping. Jadelynn didn't wanna get up but she had to.

"Ugh my fucking cramps hurt" she accidentally yelled and woke up everyone. "Shit sorry guys I didn't mean to wake you up "

Vinny smiled "it's whatever we had to get up anyway " Ricky hugged her "see you make a great Alarm when your mad" we all laughed and it kinda cheered me up to be honest. It was really funny. "Well we have to get ready for the first day out of three weeks for tour" after Chris said that everyone groaned.

"I'm going to go shower okay?" "Okay princess!" I walked away and got in the shower. But she set down because she was in a lot of pain. Fuck I will be taking more pills to kill this pain for a few hours. I got out and grabbed black shorts and a motionless in white shirt to be supportive but there probably my favorite band! I left my hair down after I blow dried it and grabbed a black beanie.

Everything was ready and so was everyone when she came out she realized she was the last one and it embarrassed her.

She went to sit on Ricky's lap and unexpectedly raven showed up. "I decided to come I can't leave my girl Alone " I smiled and moved back on Ricky's lap. I felt him kissing me neck it felt good.

"Well then we should head out then and get set up the first tour is in a whole ass hour" I noticed Chris was stressed so I helped him and the guys out with setting everything up.

"Thanks Jade!" Any time Chris! I hugged him and they all got into there places and started playing I was sitting with raven and we were having fun in back aka enjoying them of course.

(Ravens pov)
Jade was a bit distracted but Ricky and Chris we're doing so good. I kept thinking about Ricky though and not him and Jade just him.

She started to keep thinking about him and she knew she liked him before Chris. She started to like Ricky again.

(Ravens pov)
This is bad that I like him and I can't just tell her without her getting pissed. And then Chris would get mad too.

I saw raven staring at Ricky and smiling and blushing I swear if she wasn't pregnant i would Beat the shit out of her. But she's lucky I'm not. I'm very protective of Ricky he's the only guy I love. I decided to ask her why she's looking at Ricky and smiling and blushing. "Why the fuck you staring at my boyfriend and smiling and blushing bitch"

(Ravens pov)
Shit she knows great just great then she's gonna tell Chris.

"Uh I'm not bitch"   "I will fight you right now and right here if you don't stop blushing over my fucking boyfriend" 

They guys came off stage to take a break for the next performance a bit later so I decided to tell Chris.  "Chris raven keeps blushing at Ricky" Ricky came and grabbed Jadelynn's waist. "Hi beautiful and don't worry I don't like raven"   "  hi love! And I know but I think Chris is going to talk to her"

I saw Chris and raven talking. "Why do you keep blushing at Ricky?"   "She's lying babe I would never" "your right sorry babe" Chris came up to me really mad. "You fucking liar " Ricky was standing by me and really pissed. " But I'm not lying" Chris kept yelling at her and it made her cry and Ricky stepped in. "Don't you ever fucking tall to her like that again " "she's my sister you can't tell me what to do". "I do not care you will never talk to her like that " I ran off to the bathroom and cried.

(Chris pov)
I felt bad but if raven said she didn't then she didn't. Shit I feel horrible now.

I didn't think he could so mean.   I heard a knock on the door. "Go away "    "  it's me Ricky let me in" I opened the door and walked to the tour bus and smoked some cigarettes. I went to the bunks and laid there with my AirPods In. She decided to listen to wicked game. She heard the door open so she shut the door to the bunks.

The guys all got a shower and Ricky set on the couch worried about her. But he fell asleep on the couch.