Chapter ~24

I got released and I been laying in bed a lot more and Ricky took all of the drugs out like I wanted. I felt his head on my stomach and saw him laying down and i had my hands on his bare back. I kissed his head and I felt his hands around my waist.

"Hi baby " he looked up at her and smiled. "Hi beautiful ". I kissed her neck and laid my head on her chest.

(Ricky's pov)
I'm so glad she decided to stay clean but she wanted to vape which didn't matter at that point.all that mattered is that I was with her holding her or even laying next to her. It doesn't matter to me.

"Hey baby I'm kinda hungry " He got up off my chest. "Wanna go out for food like I don't know maybe a date" I smiled and kissed him. "Of course "

I got up and went to shower while he got ready I did my hair into two low pick tails and grabbed my make up bag and did my makeup then I grabbed the black dress and put it on sid grabbed my black heels.

"I'm ready " she came down the stairs and looked so gorgeous. "You look gorgeous " "thank you " they left to go to the car

(Ricky's pov)
We we're driving to our old favorite spot as kids and I'm proposing to her I'm in love with this girl and I don't wanna live my life without her. I want her forever.

"We're here darling "   "is this really the old place we used to go to as kids". He nods and hugs her behind and carry's her. We laughed and I set down. "The view of the old beach is gorgeous" "we're going down after so don't forget about taking off your shoes " I nod and grabbed the wine glass. We ate and then took our shoes off to go to the beach.

(Ricky's pov)
I had her in my arms and carried her down to the beach. I put her down and grabbed her hand and lead her to where I want to propose to her.

"Jadelynn ray cerulli i been so in love with you for a long time and I'm never happy when I'm not around you Will you marry me my love"  "YES RICKY"  I put the ring on her finger and she kissed me. " I love you ".  "I love you too Rick "

They went back to the car and drove home and it was late so they changed their clothes and got into bed and he laid her on top of him.