Chapter 7

"I know right, he even promised him to married when they grow up". Chan said agreeing with Changbin, laughing off.

"And, and the day when he became a goddamn tomato just because of a kiss and not even on the lips on the god-damn CHEEKS. IT WAS A CHEEK KISS SEUNGMIN. BOTH OF YOU WERE LITERALLY NINE." Changbin said laughing off with Chan too.

It was like a daily thing for Chan and Changbin to tease Seungmin on his crush on Hyunjin, by recalling their childhood memories.

The thing is, not many people knew about this Seungmin and Hyunjin thing. Just some guards and the King and Queen of Hwaniy (Hyunjin's parents), and Seungmin's parents. Who were used to be the royal chef of Amrelds.

But after Seungmin's father's death, and his mother quitting from her job, Seungmin caught on to his father's profession to keep it going, he also likes to cook. And due to this it was easy for Seungmin to roam around the Palace from his childhood.

That's how he met Hyunjin, who instantly fell for Seungmin's beauty. Well even though Hyunjin fell first, Seungmin fell harder.

It was kind of cute to see one of the worlds largest kingdom's King, to roam behind someone like a baby duckling. One of the cutest sight in the world. According, to Chan and Changbin.

Even after all this years, Hyunjin is still like that and haven't changed a bit. A cute little lovesick duckling who loves to chase around his yet to be lover.

"Well it was a show actually to see this memorable moment in action". Felix piped in.

"I always used to heard from this two how The Hwang Hyunjin is like he's no royalty when he is with Seungmin, but I didn't used to believe".

"But I was wrong, Hyunjin does look like a Lovesick puppy, specially with those puppy eyes he makes in front of Seungmin. I never thought a Prince Oh! No! Sorry. The King, The King of Hwaniy to make that face".

"And he is pretty friendly too". Jeongin pipped.

"Yup, he is, never thought I would be talking about the latest collecting of pearl jewels in the market with a god damn king, like those are some rocks". Felix sighed.

"When he has the literal power and money to buy all of them with a snap of his finger. But not just that, he literally bought me 20 NEW COLLECTION OF THE GREEN PEARL JEWELRY when I just said they were my favorites, and I was 'bitch what the actual fuck' ".

"Yea, Hyunjin is like that, if there's something that pick's his friends interest he would not hesitate to buy it for them". That was none other than Seungmin who said it.

"Mhm... I also use to have a friend like that who would buy me anything that I liked, and as much as I have heard about King Hyunjin's Tales I think their more or less something similar about there physical antique. He also used to meet me at such odd hours.

BUT! It can't be him, his name was Sam, his parent were American living in Asia". If you haven't guessed it yet, it was Jisung. Who was listening to his friends conversation quietly before joining in.  "Maybe I could meet him again one day too, who knows". Jisung complete.

"Why not now, what happened". Chan asked, you know being the dad the of the group he can't actually see his children's sad.

"Shifting what happened". Han said simply.