Chapter 10

A strong wind blowed past everyone, a long tune of trumpet can be heard. Everyone started to cheer.

Everyone shouting, clapping, talking, the Prince and their Future King has finally arrived.

It was a moment ofcourse, as the Prince walk in front, the whole march band walking behind. Some women's throwing flower petal towards the prince some where even crying.

On the other hand, Jisung was starstruck! A human can be that gorgeous was out of him.

The Minho he is seeing right now has no commonalities with the one he saw nearly 10 years ago. He is no more the cute, round faced, half closed eyes Minho.

Right now he is a Sharp jaw-line, sculpture face, neither to tanned neither too white skin, wide cat like eyes Minho.

He was just perfect and with the royal suit he has on it just make him look more majestic.

As the prince smile and wave at everyone, and as everyone smiles and waves backed at him, Jisung found a quick tunnel between the people to go near the Prince.

Maybe that was not a good idea but oh boy whose going to tell him.

As he was walking as near as he can close to the prince horse, another strong wind blew but that was not a wind to neglected.

It was a wind of storm, a wide range one even. The sky have been clouded, the sun can't been seen anymore the whole kingdom went into darkness.

Another strong wind and everything went quite. Just like the beginning of the event.

No one is talking, no one of is moving, but it was not a silence of joy it was the silence of disaster.

"Is the storm going to start soon". Someone from the crowed said.

"Maybe? I don't know". Another one said. And it kept on increasing as the chitchat turned into a mass talk among the peoples present there.

Everyone seems to have forgotten about the Prince at that moment. Whereas, the Prince himself was looking worried about the sudden change in weather.

"Maybe we should call it a day". Changbin said who was standing near the Prince.

"Yes we should". Said Minho.

If not already those 2 winds scared the people the next sound actually did.

The sound of the thunder.

There was a sudden shout, and everyone started to split among themselves. The citizen have finally panicked.

Mothers with children were covering there head as they run off. The field workers run towards there field as to save newly plucked out vegetables and grains that have grew.

The guards forcing the Prince to hurry up too but his eyes have got fixed somewhere, or particularly on someone.

Whereas, Jisung got paralysed unable to find his way out of the crowed.

Peoples were pushing him here and there like a rag doll. And on the bad side, Jisung was not the one to function properly during panics.