Chapter 12

Somehow both of them got in the castle without anyone's notice.

Well it was already night and Minho still remember the castle like the back of his hand.

His plan was to send Jisung in first. So it would be easier for him to actually get in without anyone noticing him.

And that's what exactly happened, he sends Jisung first from behind the castle door.

Then he himself got in without making any sort of noise, as his horse was already back in the castle it was easier for him to get in without getting notice.

If you are worried about the horse, don't worry he was special trained to get back to his home without any kind of human help needed. And he can follow the orders very precisely.

After leaving Minho and Jisung in the tree house. He ran back to the castle. Safe and sound.

After getting back in the castle, Minho changed his attire. Going back to his bed falling asleep instantly.

Whereas...

"Where the fuck you were??" Felix, Jeongin and Seungmin sat in circle interrogating Jisung.

"I.. am sorry...?". Han said not sure if that's the preferable response in this moment.

"I don't need your sorry. I also don't need sleep, cause right now I need you to answer where the fuck you went, during all this time." Felix asked again, still coming down from the adrenaline rush, that happened during the panic.

"I.. went to my tree house-". 

"WhaT, but that's like mile away from the main side of the town".

"Yeah.. it is that's why my cloths got wet due to the rain". Han said awkwardly.

"Idiot". Jeongin shaking his head.

"Hey, I am older than you".

"Yea, but that doesn't change the fact you are stupid". Jeongin fire back.

Han just shut up, he really can't win against the youngest.

"Well can you like leave me alone now I need sleep". Han said faking a yawn. In reality he was far from being tired and sleepy.

"Okay, good night". Everyone gave him a sort of side eye before leaving the room.

"Finally". Han said stretching, as he was about to open his dress, Felix picked his head from the door again.

"AHH! what?"

 "Well just to remind you that the princesses are coming tomorrow". Felix said and left the room.

"TOMORROW, oh shit". Han said removing his attire throwing them on the laundry basket (provided by the castle), wearing a comfortable one he went to sleep.

★★★★★

"NO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO PLEASE NO". The head maid shouting in a panic.

"THAT'S RIGHT".

"PERFECT".

"A LITTLE LEFT NO SORRY RIGHT RIGHT, YES THERE". Merida was also keep on ordering anyone and everyone she can. Including Jisung.