Chapter 13

"So what's going on between you and the prince".

"AHH! what the fuck hyung where did you came from." Jisung shout scared of the sudden appearance of Changbin out of thin air.

"That's not what I asked, I asked what is going on between you and the prince. Oh, and don't give me the classy 'nothing is going on' I clearly saw him pulling you by the sleeves of your shirt, and even taking you out of the main hallways AND he even glared at me. And as much as I have knew Minho all this years, he hate unknown peoples. Let alone touching them, there's definitely something going on." Changbin said, now walking beside Jisung who was walking back to him room.

As the princesses are supposed to be at rest today all the workers except the higher ranked once went to their room early, including him.

"Nothing hyung you are misunderstanding things, I don't even know the prince let alone be close to him, nope your are day dreaming." Han said as he opened the door of his room.

Maybe not  being ready for the presence of the unexpected guest there.

"Hey, Han-ah..." Someone very much known to both of them was sitting on Han's bed, in totally normal clothing eating some kind of snacks.

"Hi to you too Changbin..." Minho said giving his box smile in a awkward way, clearly not expecting the later presence.

Changbin looked between Minho and Han, who just face palmed.

~~~Few Moments Later
(36 minutes exactly)~~~

After explaining their whole back story to Changbin, the later somewhat had understand the importance of Minho in Han's life.

But not before giving a lecture to both of them for being so reckless, and that it was dangerous for him to be out of his court at this hour, and what if Changbin was not the one with Jisung at that moment and someone else.

So basically after a long lecture, Minho apologized for his childish behavior and Changbin also promised not to tell anyone anything.

"So what am I supposed to do if not come in his room undercover". Minho said sulking hugging Jisung who somehow ended up on his lap during the story telling session.

"You seriously are someone so dumb, to be someone so smart. Opt for a personal servant you idiot. That will keep Hannie close to you AND away from those princesses too". Changbin suggested.

"That's a great idea". Minho said clapping his hands, beaming with happiness.

"Wait, wait, wait, me as a personal servant. Are you kidding me? Like I don't know ANYTHING related to royal stuffs". Jisung protest.

"Can you read". Minho asked.

"What...?"

"Can you R.E.A.D and Write". Minho asked again.

"Well yes I certainly can". Han said still not getting what this is supposed to be about.

"Well that's it, that's the most important qualification you need to have to be a personal servant in the royal palace, the rest, I and Minho will teach you." Changbin added.

"Well no shit". Han said sighing.

★★★★★

A bright sunny morning everyone working on their own pace, when suddenly...

"Han Jisung". A guard called out.

Jisung who was helping someone to move a flower vas looked up and shouted back. "Yes. That's me."

"The royal court is calling you, be their in 10 minutes". That guard said and left.

"What?". One of the maid said.

"What? Him? For?" Another one said. Just like that erupts a chitchat between everyone.

"What's this commotion is about". That voice made the whole crowed quite with that single phrase. Princesses Kinero has just came out from her sauna, and just standing their leaning on the polished marble coated pillar.

"Oh, Nothing ma'am". The head maid said.

"Oh dear it's certainly not nothing". She replied, in a mischievous tone.

"It's that one of the servant from here have a call to the royal court that why it's bit to noisy here madam". Merida said, interrupting the head maid.

"Oh my, from the royal court that must be pretty important, where is that fella has they left already". Kinero questioned looking to find that potential someone.

"Oh, he is right there ma'am". Merida said, pointing towards Han's direction. Yes, there he was, standing there dumbfounded.

"Oh hello Mr... Aren't you a cute looking one, by the way I think I have seen you before... Oh! you're the one who gave the first bouquet to Prince yesterday. You must be pretty special around here". That Princesses said giving him a smile.

But for some reason it wasn't a genuine smile, that's what Han felt.

"Oh please Miss Kinero, he is no one, just a mere servant out here like all of others". Merida said, looking at Han from the corner of her eyes.

"Umm... I might be late for the call, I am taking my leave thank you." Han said as he bowed and ran. Literally ran away from their, from the room as fast as he could. 'Oh god that was suffocating'. He thought looking back.

Waking towards the royal court, Han came across 4 humungous gates atleast. Finally making there he felt like he has accomplished something. After opening the main gate of the court there they were, the rulers of the Kingdom.

The King, The Queen and The Ministers

Also that one person he is in the castle for.

The Prince