Chapter 3 : You think its nice?

Atlas Gaius

-

7:32 am

"Atlas wake up your teacher is here" I heard my dad say through his crooked throat.

"No dad... I wanna sleep more ughhh" He sighed and I thought he finally left until I felt really cold water on my body.

I jolted up and looked around me.

"What's wrong with you... you usually wake up so early" He said and left the room, I sighed and walked to my bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face, I grabbed my book and started walking downstairs, I wonder how long he has been waiting.

As I walk down, I saw a group pass by from the fifth floor, I went down there and acted as if I was getting something, until I saw the boy of yesterday getting dragged out of the room, he was crying and had a pity look on his face, he looked at me and his eyes widened like as if I was going to do something , I gasped silently and hid behind the tank.

He was getting dragged into the "bad room" as to say how my dad says it.

Before I could get a closer look they shut the door and I heard it lock, I sighed and went back up, I looked at my book and saw that I was supposed to have my lesson.

I had forgotten, I ran outside and saw my teacher, I ran to him and sat down.

"Hey... sorry I'm late" He rolled his eyes and his textbook.

"Alright turn your textbook to chap-"

-

Through out the lesson I didn't pay any attention, I just thought about the pretty boy, I sighed whenever I remembered his sorry face it just makes me sad.

"Atlas what is your problem!" I heard my teacher bark.

"Oh sorry, I'm paying attention now" I said looking at him straight in the eye.

"Okay what was the last thing I said" He said crossing his arms.

"Uhmm" He thought and he sighed.

"Complete chapter 23 to 25... I'll be on my way, don't worry I'll tell your dad I had an emergency, go on now" He said packing.

"Thank you so much sir" I said grabbing my books and running to my dads office.

I barged in and I really shouldn't have he was definitely gonna kill me, I saw him banging one of the maids.

"ATLAS!!!" My dad yelled the woman falling to the floor in shame.

"Where is your teacher?!?!" He said putting on his clothes in a hurry.

"He had an emergency" I said and he dragged me out of his office.

"What do you want now?!" He asked so angrily.

"Uhm lately-" He rolled his eyes at me "I have been into what the scientists does and maybe I should be working with him... what do you think?"

"N-O Now get out of here" He entered the office and banged the door and I heard it lock.

Ahh shit what am I going to do now, That boy might be in danger, I went to my room and dropped the books and sat down on my bed and took a deep breath.

How does a person stay under water for such a long time, What are they doing to him.

I walked downstairs and went to the room that I found him in yesterday, It was slightly opened and I looked at what they were doing, I didn't think it was going to be that bad.

The boy was on the floor badly bruised, I saw the scientist look at it with pity while I really didn't see the others faces.

"I have told you several times... that particular power doesn't show affection it happened once it's not going to happen" The scientist explained to the cruel men.