Chapter 7 :- Sell your house

I woke up to Adina eating French toast on the floor, I sat up, ruffling the sheets making Adina look up to me.

Although it was kind of dark outside, I could still see his bright eyes.

"Did Greenin give you that?" I said and he shook his head 'no'.

He pointed at the nightstand, seems like the food was already there before he woke up.

"You ate it all?" He nodded his head slowly. I kissed his forehead and picked up the orange juice.
"Drink this too"

He took it and drank it all, he stood up and kissed my lips before walking out of the room.

I took out my phone and saw a bunch of missed calls from my dad, I sighed and dropped my phone down, he was literally the worst father ever, I wonder who my mom is, I don't wanna think about this, I'm just glad I'm out of that life.

Adina walked in with more plates of French toast and he handed it to me.

He brought out a sheet of paper and started writing on it, then he placed it in-front of my face.

I looked at the text in awe, his handwriting was really poor, obviously he wasn't raised in a school but A for Effort

"I'm not mad at you, you need it more than I do" I stood up from the bed and placed my hands on his neck pulling him down and tiptoeing to give him a kiss.

"Now come to the bathroom, let me give you a proper bath.

"Take off your clothes" He stood up and removed his singlet and his boxers without hesitation.

I tried not to blush staring at his dick, I covered my mouth with my palm as my face turned red.

I sucked that feeling in and took him to the bath.

He got in and smiled at me, he was so cute, his smile was gummy and beautiful, it was almost like he couldn't control it, he just smiled at me and would randomly give me kisses, I actually love him so much.

I got the sponge and soap and foamed it, I began to rub it all over him, I got up and rubbed the soap on his neck, arms down, he stayed really still as I was bathing him.

I rubbed his back, his torso, his chest, his tummy and I moved down to his pelvis.

My face turned bright red, as I washed him down there, he was very chill although he was rock hard.

I looked up at him and he just kept a neutral expression, isn't it hurting him?.

I washed his legs and his lower body, I thought it would be weird washing him but it really wasn't, I washed his ass and all his embarrassing parts but he was completely okay with it, he wasn't cringing or covering his face.

I rinsed off his body and got him out, I brought him to the room and dried his body with a towel, I put on a big sweat shirt but looked medium on him and wore him boxers and a sweatpants.