Chapter 2 : Twitch witchy girl

Adina Omri is a child of an enslaved woman, his mother was raped and also a lab experiment.

She was taken against her will because she knew too much about a secret laboratory, almost all the guys couldn't keep their hands to themselves and she was pregnant with many men. One day they tested her without knowing she was pregnant, it affecting both her and the baby giving the boy paranormal powers.

When she started having a baby bump, the scientist stopped experimenting her but it didn't keep the men at all, they still raped her on top of it.

When she gave birth she died, leaving the baby with heartless men but lucky him another child was born that day and it was the boss's child.

-

The boys grew up in the same giant building, Adina in the polluted side of the building where they tested out people and made disgusting experiments while Atlas was living his best life in the rich side of building keeping Atlas away from the horror.

3 years later

The first time the two boys crossed path.

The scientist put Adina for a nap and left the lab, it was hard to put him down but they eventually did, they all finished for the day, some went home, some went to were they usually crash.

They gave Adina a baby girl doll because he wouldn't stop crying him not knowing it belonged to another.

Adina woke up and got down from the bed, he wanted to leave the room but it was locked, he searched around for a key and he eventually found, he starred at the keys and it began lowering down, he was confused, he brought the key to him just by looking at it and creating a vision of him taking it, he smiled to himself and looked at the flip flops besides him and tried to do the same and it came to him, he started giggling out of happiness and wanted to test it out one more time.

He looked at the bed and tried the same but his head ached and then he fell down, he was just a little boy after all, he picked up the keys and opened the door, walking around the lab with a baby doll.

-

Atlas on the other hand was crying bitterly cause they took his doll away from him and his father left him outside the door to cry away, his father didn't really care about him.

The boy wiped his tears and pouted, he started taking a walk down, as he kept on moving down the lab it got spookier and spookier he was in the good side of the lab but it didn't last.

He was scared but he didn't have any where to go, until he saw a spec of light and suddenly started going towards it.

Adina also started going towards it, they kept on going from different sides of the lab to the spec of light that caught their attention.

They kept on run-walking to the place until they saw each other and paused.

They just stared at each other until Atlas noticed the boy was with his toy and he started whining.

"My twitchy witchy girl" Atlas walked to him.

"Give her back" Adina violently shook his head.

"Mine" Atlas started crying and shouting "SHES MINE MINE MINE"

Adina threw the toy directly at Atlas's head and he began to cry.

Adina just looked at him crying on the floor and wailing.

He walked to him and sat on the floor... Adina couldn't speak but he could pretty much understand everything Atlas just said, he gave him a pet on the head and softly hit it with his palm.