Chapter 4: Pretty boy in my heart you burn

I felt his heart beat in my palm, I lowered it down to his nipples but he flinched a bit.

"Don't worry, I'll get you out of here-" Before I could finish my sentence I heard someone's voice.

"I TOLD YOU HE HAS TO RES-" I heard the scientist yell, The boy jumped back in the water and I started panicking, I would've ran but he was already at the door.

I staggered back and ran to the corner of the wall and hid behind a random machine.

"You have to stop this, he is going to die!" The scientist said.

I saw my dad and him walk towards the boy, the scientist raised him up, and he took a deep breath and started to shake, he was really scared.

My dad dragged him out of the water and looked at him, if he doesn't do it then you operate on him.

"Bring the chains" The scientists looked done, he had to bring it in.

He walked to the back and got chains, my dad snatched it from him and the scientists sighed, i just knew he felt bad, he was a very nice man.

My dad wore it on the boy and dragged him out of the water and he took a deep breath.

He locked him to the floor placed his hand on his hair.

"You're going under another lab tests, maybe that will get you to your senses" The poor boy violently shook his head and my dad laughed.

"Then get your fucking act together!" Then I heard my dad slap him.

I peeked out and looked at them, my dad was grabbing the boys face close to his and the scientist having pity in his eyes then his eyes slowly averted to mine.

It was already to late to hide back, I looked at him and put my finger on my lips, signaling him to not say a word.

He immediately looked away and I took a deep breath.

I have to rescue him.

-

My dad finally left with the scientists closing the vault after brutally beating up the poor boy, I rushed out to him and his body was purple and red.

He was crying and he couldn't move.

I touched his body and he flinched then he cried and looked at me, he held my cloth and cried on my chest wetting it.

"I promise I'll get you out of here" He nodded slowly and rested on my chest, my heart was beating fast and I was afraid it was disturbing him, he was clinging on to me and rubbing himself on my chest, He didn't know he had me so worried about him already, he was so big but fragile, whenever he was hurt it made me hurt, my heart was beating so fast.

I slicked his precious hair back and looked into his beautiful face, he's gone unconscious, I felt so sad and so hurt.

Pretty boy in my heart you burn.

——————————————-

I exited the room and ran to my room, I started grabbing my cardboard papers and spread it out.

I got my small hand book and left the room, I walked in each halls to see were the cameras where placed, From my fathers side which is the highest part of the building to the lowest part.

East hall : 2 cameras
West hall : 3 cameras
Yard : 5 cameras
IT suite : no cameras
Laboratory: no cameras
Hospital : 4 cameras
Gym : 1 camera

I went up to my room and drew on what I had planned.

After finished planning it, I could only hope for it to work, I went to my dads room and put my ear on the door, I heard moans and I icked.