Chapter 8:- You are savior

⚠️SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD⚠️

"Are you crazy?!"

"Please just listen... I- I have enough money, we can move and I'll buy you a house for you and your husband and we'll visit you sometime, I can't put your family in danger" When I said that he looked at me and sighed.

"Atlas...?"

"Put your house in the market and then we'll buy a house and move please" I said and he looked at me in sympathy.

"Okay okay fine, better to be safe than sorry you know" He said finally giving in.

I smiled and gave him a hug, "Thank you so much"

He wanted to say something back but he stopped and looked at the doorway and I looked there too, it was Adina.

He was on the door frame but his neck was bent cause he was taller than the door.

"Oh what are you doing here.."

I walked to me and gave me a paper saying :

I looked at him and he crossed his arms, I put the paper in my pocket and held his hand

"Common let's get you to bed" We walked to the bedroom and he laid down and the bed, I patted his head and kissed his forehead "I'll come back okay, let me discuss something first" I said and he nodded, he leaned to me and kissed me and began to close his eyes.

I stood up and switched off the lights.

I walked but to my teacher and gave him the paper, "He told me that you are Savior" My teacher smiled at the paper and folded it keeping it in his pockets.

"It's no big deal, get to bed okay.. I'm sure you guys didn't get enough sleep, it's almost sunrise, now go"

"Goodnight" I said before walking to our room.

I walked up to the bed Adina stayed in and climbed on it, although they were two separate beds, I still stayed with him, I laid down besides him under his big body, I thought he was asleep until he pulled me closer by my waist and held me, he took a deep breath and kissed my neck.

That moment their and then I couldn't wish for any other person beside me except him.

-

I woke up naked and I saw Adina stuff my clothes inside the closet.

"What the fuc- Adina?!" I covered my self with the blanket and he tried to snatch it away.

"What are you doing?" He got out a paper and he wrote 'bath' in his poor handwriting.

"Oh um thank you Adina but I can bath myself you know" When I said that he looked confused and pointed his chest and shook his head.

"Ohh um... it's kind off your name but- never mind, I can bath myself okay" He shook his head and dragged the blanket out, carrying me in a bridal style into the bath...