Chapter 6 : Adina Omri

After discussing the plan with my teacher, it was finally time, I went to the under ground and started "cleaning".

I was with the long broom, I could use to shift the cameras upward, my dad was in his office I couldn't let him see me.

—————-
Meanwhile

The scientist barged into the boss's office in rage.

"What the fuck is your problem" He stood up and walked to him.

"Please I have to talk to you about something" He put his hands inside his pocket and walked to the camera table where all the cameras around the place shows, he sat opposite and looked at the scientist.

"Go back and try it again before fucking barging into my fucking office" The scientist sighed and walked back, he knocked twice "Come in"

"It's about that boy... h-he's in a bad state, I don't think we can run that test on him, he's going to die"

"Since when did you care about test subjects, so many have died in your hands"

"BECAUSE YOU FORCED ME TO EXPERIMENT ON THEM!"

"You've got some nerve... this is the last time you'll ever disrespect me, if you do... you won't like what will happened next" He said and the scientist wanted to interrupt until he saw the cameras shifting, he tried not make a big deal and looked at the boss.

"Understood?" The scientist nodded "Now get out of my sight" The scientist left and went to inspect.

—————————
Atlas
————————-

I finished moving all the cameras to the halls I was passing through, I grabbed the huge cleaning cart with white short towels, I went to the tap and get all of them wet, he likes water I might as well make it wet.

I went into the vault room and I heard the water jiggle, I knew he was moving cause he heard something.

I drew the cart towards him and he stuck his body out side the water and gave me a big smile.

"Now c'mon..." I was interrupted by a noise behind me, it was the scientist. Shit.

"I- I have to save him a-" He walked closer to me and put his finger in his mouth signaling me to keep quiet.

He helped the boy out of the water but the boy flew him across the room hitting his head on the wall.

"No no calm down, he's helping"

The scientist stood up and held his head it was obviously hurting "I know you're angry but all those things were told to be done by the boss, I did not want to harm you"

"Please just get in the cart okay, I'm getting you out of here" My phone buzzed, it was my teacher he was here.

We helped him in the cart covering him up in wet towels and dragged him out of the vault, I took a deep breath and walked to the gate, pausing when I saw the guard.

"Just open the door, my dad put me on this stupid cleaning duty and I have to go dry all of these" He scoffed and opened the door for me.

Once he closed the gates, I went to the other gate leading to the outside.

"Hey can you umm distract these guards please" The cart moved a bit and he popped his head up a bit, he stared at the small building behind them where they stack guns and whatever shit that is in there.

Everything sounded like it was falling down making lots of noise, all the guards ran to the building and I dragged the cart towards the gate.

I had to be quick, I let go of the cart and opened the gate, I dragged the cart outside and saw my lesson teacher's car, I ran to it and tapped on his window, he hurriedly opened the door and got down.