Chapter 12 :- I'll be back I promise

"Are you guys set yet?" Greenin yelled from the hall.
We were ready to leave, to start our new life in a far away city that no body could get to us.

I walked downstairs with me and Adina's suitcase, Greenin and I were the ones downstairs, "Hold on lemme gather some fruits for the road.

I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"Yes hello?" I heard Greenin over the phone.

"What do you mean... no man came here, what was his name?" What is he talking about?,

"Gaius is his last name... okay I'll keep that in mind" Oh shit.

"Greenin what was that about"

"He said there's a man that was supposed to come and scope the house I think he'll be here any minute" That's no man at all, that's my fathers last name.

"Greenin I don't think you should-" I was interrupted with a heavy knock on the door.

Greenin walked to the door and placed his hand on the handle "WAIT GREENIN DONT!-"

The door was opened and it was him, the last person I would want to see, my whole body felt instantly weak, he is going to kill him I know it, I walk slowly on the side so my dad wouldn't see him, one right answer and he's gone.

"I am Richard Gaius, are you Greenin Jackson?" I could hear him grin, "Yes I am"

"Perfect" From the door I saw him smile, he reached into his jacket and brought out a pistol, "GREENIN GET DOWN"

THIRD PERSON POV

Once Atlas said that the trigger was pulled, Atlas saw blood on the floor and his heart dropped, he started running up the stairs really quickly.

"There you are" Atlas's dad said and laughed, "You know you could have gotten away with this" He said as he started walking up the stairs.

"Just hand him over to me and you'll be fine" Atlas ran inside the room he know Adina was in and began to cry.

"Are you... okay" Adina asked worriedly, Atlas was breathing very hardly.

"I don't know how he got here but he's here, the bad man from the lab is here" Atlas cried as he told Adina "And I think he killed Greenin" Adina's face rose up, He couldn't imagine Greenin dead.

There was a heavy knock on the door, "Just open the door and I won't result to any harm-" Once he said that there was a loud bang, Adina opened the door and saw Greenin manage to fight the man with his one arm shot.

Greenin was a strong man, he wasn't going to let a gun shot kill him, Greenin had seen when he pulled out the gun and tried to dodge, fortunately it hit his arm but luckily it didn't hit his head.

"I thought I had you goddamit" Greenin was still tackling the man down, while his arm was bleeding.

Atlas and Will watched in horror while Adina waited for the perfect time to lift Richard up in mid air.

Although Greenin looked like he would win it, Richard hit his bleeding hand yelling in pain and he over took him, "Time to put you out finally" He grabbed his gun and Adina immediately carried him up and tossed the gun out of his hands.

"Oh there you are, you think you're so smart Atlas, you stole this boy he is my property and you have no ri-AHHH SHIT" He couldn't complete his sentence, His left leg broke, Adina had twisted his leg, making his knee bend backwards.

"I FUCKING MADE YOU, YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT ME!!" Adina didn't care about anything he said, this man had tortured him personally for years, he was intent was to kill him.