DRESS

I finally found Noah in the crowded mansion and we went to her room to have some fun of our own, I had gotten some big bottles of vodka and whisky and we started drinking and talking about life, eventually, we were interrupted by HIM, he was wearing a dark blue suit with his fluffy hair all in a slick ponytail, with his hands in his pockets and a smirk on his face when he saw me in my small tight red dress I wore for him.

He looked at me with so much lust in his beautiful green eyes. He looks so damn good right now, I can see his muscles popping out of his tightly fitted suit, I want to lick all of him right here right now. But Noah is here and she can't know that I love him she would hate me.

See when we were young we made all these stupid rules and rule number 2 was that family members are FORBIDDEN to date or sleep with so she can never find out my plans for her younger brother tonight.

"Hey, Ray," Rafe says in his low deep voice that I want to hear moan my name while he's fucking me.

NOT NOW RACHEL.

I internally screamed at myself.

"Hey Rafe, how is your night going?" I said staring into his lust-filled eyes smirking softly for only him to see. "It's better now that you're here!" He said pulling me into a hug, this wasn't weird cuz just like Noah I've been best friends with him since forever so Noah didn't expect anything when he scooped me up in his arms hugging me around my waist and my arms around his neck. "You look really sexy Rachel," he said in my ear for only me to hear and I felt myself turn red and my pussy getting wet hearing my name come out of this fine man's mouth.

"Thank you Papi" I whispered into his ear with a smirk and a wink as he placed me back down on Noah's king-sized bed. Looked up and down at him seeing the bulge grow hard from my words and the name I called him a few seconds ago.

"SOOO, what do you guys wanna do!?" Noah said breaking the intense moment her brother and I just shared. "Okay drinking games obviously!" Rafe and I said at the exact same time making my heart do a backflip knowing that we are so alike.

A few hours and 4 bottles of vodka later:

"So Rafe how have you been?" Layla said while texting Henry, her new boyfriend. She joins our drinking games a few minutes after Rafe joined. "I've been good, you know just doing basketball and my other activities," he said with his deep voice that makes my heart beat so fucking fast. "What other activities Rafe?!" Noah asked with a strict voice making me lose focus on the GOD sitting in front of me. "Oh you know, dad's business!" He said while widening his eyes at his sister making her open her mouth. "I thought you said you were not gonna take over Rafe!?" Layla and Noah said at the same time making me so confused.  "What is going on, what do u mean 'take over' take over what?. Rafe!?" "Talk to me goddamnit" I screamed at him.

He stormed out of the room. My drunk ass ran after him trying not to stumble drunkenly and fall. "Rafe come back" I yelled trying to get his attention but it didn't work. I ran a bit faster and ended up falling on my face. "Owwwwww" I screamed getting off the floor while I saw blood falling from my nose I grabbed it and ran into Rafe's bathroom because it was the closest to where I was. Thankfully no one heard my scream over the blasting music coming from the party.

I was on the floor of the bathroom when everything went black.