The breakup

Hey guys just letting y'all know that this will be a short chapter because I wanna get into the good stuff faster, but I promise that what I write will be good things and important stuff to know for the rest of the book.

Also I'm hoping to make this a long book, at least 100 chapters or so.

Wish me luck,
Much love
R💙

——————————————————————

"Well William I think you are gonna be my favorite out of all of these recruits" I said with a light smile on my face trying not to show emotion, "thank you boss" William said eyeing me up and down

"Now everybody gather around, this is the score board, after every week you will be ranked from worse to best in each category, if you are at the bottom you will be killed, since you can not leave here with the information you will have learned in your time here" I said while all the recruits stared at me with wide eyes and mouths open in shock, but that's the truth. I'm not going to lie to these kids.

"Back to training!" I yelled causing the kids to run back to their stations. I shock my head while walking into my office and sitting on my couch and pulling out my phone dialing the only number I know will pick up, Michael G, my boyfriend. We've been together for 6 years we are absolutely in love, he asked my out back when we were in middle school and we've been together ever since.

"Hey baby, I miss you. Can you meet me by our spot?" I questioned him. I didn't get an answer, all I heard was light moans and grunts, after I heard a familiar voice moaning my boyfriends name I hung up, starting to cry and have a panic attack right there in my office.

"He's not worth it Rachel. You deserve so much better just leave him, please!" My assistant/best guy friend Mickey said while holding me in his arms as I cried my eyes out. Trying not to scream my head off.

"I thought he loved me Mickey, he said he did was it all a lie? Was he cheating with her the entire time? Did he ever want me?!" I cried letting more tears leave my eyes and roll down my burning red cheeks.

"We are over Michael, I'm done with your cheating ass, you never deserved me, I am too good for you and you took me for granted and I will never let it happen again!" I screamed at my now Ex-boyfriend Michael over the phone hanging up before I could hear his fucking voice.