FALLING

RACHEL'S "POV"

"Daddyyyy!" I screamed hoping he would hear me from my room on the fourth floor of our house, but he didn't "UGHHHH". 

Finally after 4 times screaming his name he came into my room annoyed that I was screaming at him.

"Dad why aren't you ready?" I questioned him knowing we have to leave in 30 minutes for the Hernandez's dinner party.

"Rachel Russo, calm down I'm almost ready. You gave a fucking heart attack!" He said with an aggressive tone. He never gets mad at me because it makes him feel like his talking at mom, she died when I was a baby and he says that I look just like her.

I never met her but everyone always tells me that she was a saint and that I'm just like her.
Little do they know that I'm not who I seem to be.

"Okay dad, just we have to go. Noah is waiting for me and I don't want to be late." I said with a smile on my face knowing that I'm going to see Rafe, Noah's younger brother who I've been in love with him ever since he turned 19 and grew into his naturally attractive body.

I stared at myself in the mirror checking myself out with a smirk on my face knowing that I look HOT ASF, I bought this dress specifically for tonight knowing that Rafe is gonna be there

30 minutes later, at the Hernandez's mansion.

We were at the door waiting for Hiram the Hernandez's butler to open the door and announce us to the entire party and that's exactly what happened. "Rachel, Layla, and David Russo." Hiram announced and just like usual everyone stopped what they were doing to look at us walk through the door and down the huge staircase leading to the party, I was hand in hand with my younger sister Layla.

Layla is my baby sister I love her so much even though we don't have the same mother she will always be the pupil of my eye and the one I will protect with my life. Our dad hasn't been with anyone since he lost the love of his life, my mom but he needed to distract himself so he would go out and have one night stands, and the first one he had she got pregnant with my sweet Layla she didn't want to keep the baby but my dad did so once she gave birth she gave the baby to him and left. We haven't heard from her since. Layla doesn't know she and I don't share a mother and I'm not going to tell her.

But I think she is slowly putting the pieces together because she doesn't look like me at all nor like our dad. She has beautiful red hair and emerald eyes and I have long dark chocolate locks that go down to my thighs and bright ocean blue eyes and my dad has brown long hair down to his shoulders and green eyes.