THE TRUTH

Flashback to 3 years ago:

"Rachel Russo, do you pledge to put your mafia before blood, before your life?!" Massimo yelled "YES, MAFIA BEFORE EVERYTHING!" I yelled back. Gun shots filled the dark room with men and woman shouting and cheering.

Finally the mafia was mine! I said to myself while looking in the mirror looking at my outfit

The outfit:

I had my hair in a tight ponytail and dark makeup on

The makeup;

This was the best day of my life after my baby sister was born

This was the best day of my life after my baby sister was born. Nobody knows this secret of my life, that I am the mafia boss, I was put through training since I started Highschool, I couldn't tell my family because I didn't want to put all this violence on them.

"Hey boss, someone's here to see you". My assistant Mickey said while knocking on the bathroom door, "thank you Mickey, I'll be out in a minute". I replied to him wiping the happy tears off my red cheeks before leaving the bathroom.

"These are the new recruits boss, the ones you are supposed to start training for the first trial", on of my men said to me. "Thank you!"
I replied before walking over to the group of teens who look really young, prolly like 15-17 years old.

"Hello recruits, my name is Rachel but you guys will call me boss from now until you die" I said with a strict face and voice, "you are all here for a reason, you are here to be trained and tested for a position in my mafia, you will go through many tests and through very strict training procedures that will include, target practice, hand on hand combat, weapons combat, and my favorite Knife throwing. There will also be many mental test, these assignments are here to prepare you for everything that you WILL face once we send u out into the world for missions!" I said strongly at the recruits.

"First we will start with target practice, everyone grab a gun that you feel comfortable with!" I shouted making sure everyone heard me. "Ready, 1-2-3 FIRE!!" And just like that shots fired all the teens started shooting at the targets.

One boy caught my eye, he had hit every target that was thrown at him, he look like he was the oldest of them all, probably like 19. I went up to him and took him to the side and started talking to him.

"What is your name?" I asked the boy in front of me, "William, boss". He said with confidence  in his voice and eyes, "William what?" I questioned him look directly into his grey eyes. "William Stefano, boss" said the boy again with such confidence which I admire.

"How old are you William?" I stared deeply into his eyes looking for any sight of fear or anything, but there was nothing but confidence. "18 years old". He said staring back at me even more intensely.

————————————————————————

Hey guys, the next chapter will be another of these flashbacks from 3 years ago, she is still talking to William.

Enjoy 😊
Much love
R💙