FINALLY

After 25 minutes of an awkward car ride with Rafe and Noah, we made it to the party. "Hey Ray, haven't seen you in a while how have you been?" Hunter my friend from high school said drunk off his ass while wrapping his arms around my waist and a kiss on my cheek, I could see Rafe  getting mad so I broke the hug, "I've been good what about you Hunt?" I asked him while grabbing a bottle of vodka from the bar and chugging it down, feeling the liquid burn my throat but slowly I washed it down with some Redbull (my favorite mix). "I've been good, college sucks without you though, we miss you, Ray!" he said with a small smirk. I mean don't get me wrong Hunt is a handsome man but he is nothing compared to Rafe, Hunt has light blonde hair and black eyes, he isn't very tall nor does he work out as much as Rafe or me, but he is still attractive.

Zoe my ex best friend is here at the party, she had hooked up with my ex boyfriend while we were together a few years ago, she started coming over to me but I don't want to talk to her so I ran over to Rafe "can you take me home please?" I said drunkly to him "sure mamas, but I don't know how Layla or Noah will feel if we leave them but your really drunk I don't want anything to happen to you". He said softly with a little smile "okay I'll tell Layla that I'm going home and you tell Noah that your gonna go out with your boys". He nodded and left as I went to find Layla.

"LAYLA!! WHAT...THE....FUCK!!!". I screamed as I walked in on her on Matthew De Lucas lap making out half naked. She immediately got up and started crying like a baby, I felt bad for screaming at her but at the same time she has a boyfriend of 11 MONTHS, and I just caught her making out with his BROTHER and not to mention he's 6 fucking years older then her. "GET THE FUCK OUT!!" Matt screamed at me while pulling up his pants and putting his shirt back on. "WTF Matt you know she's dating your brother what if wrong with you!?" I yelled at him with so much anger in my voice.

"Come on Ray, I wanna go home, please". Layla said in her soft voice looking at me with sadness in her eyes. "Okay Lia, wait for me in the car please". I told my sister watching her exit the room leaving me alone with Matt.

"Please Rachel, it won't happen again!" he begged as I held my gun to his head while I was on top of him. "You touch her one more time and I swear I will fucking shoot you in that messed up head of yours and not show u any fucking mercy. GOT IT PUTO!?!" I screamed at him. (Translation: bitch).

"Yes ma'am, p-please let me g-go". He squealed as I pushed my heel into his throat making me choke while on the floor in pain from where I kicked his balls.

"GO before I change my mind!" I ordered watching him crawl to the door not being able to walk from the hard kick of my high heels. I went to the bathroom to fix my hair and makeup and wash the blood from his broken nose off my fists.

————————————————————————

Hey loves, this is gonna be the last chapter for right now, but don't worry there will be more spicy content for you guys, leave comments of what you want me to add and I will try to incorporate y'all's ideas.

I'm already loving Rachel and Rafe❤️❤️
What about y'all?