DINNER

Rafe's POV;

It's been almost a week since my moment with Rachel, I haven't stopped thinking about her, she is always in my head and whenever I think about her I get painfully hard, no one has ever made me as hard as just the thought of Rachel makes me.

I want to make her mine but I can't, I don't want to ruin her innocence and I know if I make her mine she will have to join my mafia and be the bosses wife and that comes with so many enemies, I can't have a target on her beautiful back.

"Hey Rafe? Are you here?" I heard a familiar soft voice call out from the living room, "Yeah I'm here mamas!" I called out to her as I heard her small feet enter the kitchen. There she was, the love of my life standing in my kitchen looking stunning as always might I add.

"I missed you". She said looking at me though her beautiful long eyelashes that I adore so much. "I missed you too love" I said while wrapping my arms around her tiny waist, picking her up and walking over to the couch placing her on my lap while she snuggled into my neck, letting out a soft moan of tiredness.

"Can I fall asleep?" She said softly against my neck giving me chills, "of course you can babygirl, go to sleep I won't wake you" I whispered while kissing her on the cheek.

A few hours later;

I got off of the bed where we were sleeping peacefully to go make a nice romantic dinner for her when she gets up,

I made some soup, roast beef and lava cake for dessert, I obviously made some of her favorite side dishes and her favorite wine to wash everything down

I made some soup, roast beef and lava cake for dessert, I obviously made some of her favorite side dishes and her favorite wine to wash everything down. "I hope she loves it". I thought to myself.

Then I went back upstairs and cuddled up with Rachel until she woke up in my arms, "hey, what time is it?" She said while rubbing her beautiful blue eyes. "It's like 10pm" I said brushing a piece of her hair away from her soft face, giving her a kiss on the cheek, "I'm hungry" she said with a sad face, "I knew you'd say that, so I made you something" I said looking into her eyes and cupping her cheek with a soft smile.

"Keep your eyes closed mamas". She nodded and did as I said.

GASP..... "you did t-this f-for m-meee!" Rachel shouted as she jumped into the air wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my torso, "of course love, I wanted to do something special for you, even though we can't be together right now I want you to know that I love you and your MINE!" I said to her causing her to giggle and blush.

"You love me?" She looked at me with her big blue eyes, "Yes I do baby, I love you with every breath I take, with every atom of my being, I love you and need you like I need air to breathe!" I said to her while she stared into my eyes making my heartbeat faster then ever before.

"We can't be together yet but I can promise you that I will try my best to make you feel loved and special everyday, and if Noah finds out she'll find out, I can't keep hiding that fact that I NEED you and crave you" I whispered to her as she blushed at my words.

"I feel the exact same way Rafe, I love you so much I can't imagine a world where we aren't together but if I have to wait I will wait, no matter how long it takes, I'm willing to do this because I want you Rafe!" She said smiling.

————————————————————————

OMG GUYS, I am absolutely in love with Rafe and Rachel already, they are so cute together. But will they be able to completely trust each other or will the mafia rivalry get in between them....

Much love
R💜