Bloody nose

Rafe's POV:

"Owwww" I heard Rachel scream from the hallway outside my bedroom. I was in the shower trying to calm down from the interrogation I just endured by my sister and her best friends. My thoughts were interrupted by someone coming into my bathroom moaning in pain and crying. It was HER. Rachel was standing in front of my mirror with a bloody nose, and then she fell to the ground.

A few moments later I was cleaning her up and I had changed her beautiful red dress and put her in some of my old boxers and my favorite hoodies and had tucked her into my bed so she could get some rest after drunkenly falling and hitting her nose pretty bad.

She's so beautiful while she sleeps, I've been in love with her since forever and I've seen the way she looks at me so I know she likes me too. I haven't made a move because I know I'm not good for her, I have to take over my fathers mafia someday and I don't want her getting involved with that kind of thing. She is so innocent and pure I don't want to destroy her like my ex did to me.

"Rafe? Where am I?" Her soft angelic voice brought me back from my deep thoughts. "You're in my bed mamas" I said softly not trying to wake her up more, "why am I here?" She questioned me before looking down at her body that was covered in my clothes, "you blacked out after you came into my bathroom, I was in the shower. You were covered in blood so I washed you off and changed your clothes." She looked at me with those stunning blue eyes. "Where is my dress?" "What time is it?" She asked worried, "calm down mamas, I put your dress in the washer, it's drying now and it's 1 pm" I said softly to the beauty in front of me.

She looked at me like I was the only one on this earth and she smiled a little. "Where did you sleep?" She asked smiling a little. "I slept right here on the floor." She frowned a little at my words "why didn't you sleep on your bed with me?" She said with sadness in her eyes, "Rachel I'm not going to do anything with you until you ask me too, I'm not going to touch you or anything without you asking me to." I said with a hint of want in my voice that she seemed to notice cuz her body was telling me something that she wasn't. "What if I do want you to touch me and kiss me?" She said with a little smirk on her beautiful lips.

My heart did a backflip inside my chest when she said that. "Well do you rac" I was cut off by her pulling me into a passionate and lustful kiss, she moaned as I pulled her onto my lap and put my hands on her perfectly shaped ass and squeezing it hard. She started grinding on my growing cock making my head roll back in pleasure.

Rachel's POV:

His hard cock was teasing my entrence

His hard cock was teasing my entrence. My drenched pussy was begging him to fuck me hard like a little slut. "I need you to fuck me" I moaned in Rafe's ear making him grab me by my throat and attack my neck with sloppy kisses "Rafe" I moaned in his ear earning a groan from him.

Then he flipped me on the bed putting him on top of me, my body tiny compared to his. His hands roamed my body while still kissing me. He slowly started kissing down my tiny body till he was just above my drenched pussy he obviously could see my wetness because his eyes were locked on my pussy lips as he teased me by blowing on my sensitive clit making my back arch and a low moan escape my lips, "please Rafe fuck me. PLEASE!" I begged him, he finally started licking my pussy making me moan loudly. I grabbed onto his hair making him eat me more and before I knew it my orgasm was building up in my stomach, he knew that so he went faster and just like like a powerful orgasm hit me making my whole body shake.

He lifted his head and all I could see was my cum all over his mouth. "So good kitten, you taste so fuckin good." 

             hey guys, it's Rachel, this is my first book, please leave comments if you like it. 

          do you like Rafe's POV? if yes comment if I should do more chapters from his POV. 

I am going to try to update as much as I can but I'm going back to school tomorrow and I might not have time to do as much as now but I will try. 

                                                                             much love 

                                                                                R<3